Part 13

It is week 5 and today is the challenge simply called Bridezillas. The girls dress up as brides and battle it out against each other in order to win. The first round is split into 2 heats and the boys that the girls are coupled up with have to lie on a platform which the girls have to drag down the aisle. Then the girls have to put a ring on their boy's finger but the girl who puts the ring on last was out of the game. You and Harriet was out of the first round leaving Zendaya, Joanne and Mikayla in round 2. The second round was basically a giant food fight and the girl with cleanest wedding dress is the winner. There was tomato sauce, mashed potato and jelly everywhere, mainly on Mikayla. The winner in the end was Zendaya.
The islanders returned to the villa and the girls got showered and changed. You and Zendaya sat on the bean bags whilst Mikayla, Haz and Jack was on the outside sofa and Joanne and Harriet was on one of the day bed.
"You pulled hard didn't you Jesus Christ" you laughed
"Fuck off y/n" Zendaya chuckled. There was silence for a while until Z looked at you and asked
"Is that the same bikini you took to Venice?"
"Yeah why?"
"Just wondering" Z paused
"Tom liked you in that" she grinned
"I know he did" you paused
" I think about Venice a lot these days"
"I can see why, I mean it was an amazing few weeks" Z smiled
"Not just that" you sighed then Z said
"Oh?"
"Like how he saved me that day" you paused
"Everytime I fall asleep I see that day"
"Aw girl" Z frowned
"No I like it because-" you took a deep breath then Z asked
"Because what?"
"I think I like him"
"Wait what"
"But I like Jack too" you sighed
"Girl" Z hugged you
"You gotta pick one"
"Yeah I know" you frowned.