Meeting him

3rd P.O.V

It was early morning and alot of commotion is already happening.  The brute of the school has the outcast  pinned up against the lockers again. The smaller male already has a bloody nose and a busted lip. He was being held up by his throat and was struggling to breathe but he still shows no emotion on his face.

"You're still emotionless,huh?! I'mma beat you up till you show some!" He snarled annoyed that he wasn't getting any reaction from the younger. He brought his fist down into the boys face. He kept on repeatedly punching him until he got tired.
  The boys face looked terrible. He was bloody and very beaten up. His face scrunched up a bit. The elder let out a 'Tch!' And let him go. The lilac haired boy fell onto onto the floor with a 'thud' being too weak to stand.

"You show such a strong face,but is a weakling as always." He boasted, "I need to teach you a lesson about being an arrogant piece of shit!" He was ready to launch his foot into the younger boys back when a shout was heard.

"Stop that!"

Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice. There stood a guy with raven black hair and bright hazel eyes. He didn't familiar to the students standing there. He must be new. The brown haired male named Austin looked at him then stood up straight.

"Why? I'm teaching this little pimp a lesson." He stated to the new male standing before him.

"That's not the way." He said (Do you know da wae?)

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Austin snapped at him.

"Get away from him!" The guy snarled at the bully. He let out a hearty laugh and smirked at the ravenette. He walked up to him getting close to his ear.

"So what are you gonna do about it?!" He shouted in the males ear. The boy stumbled back while holding his ear. He glared at the bully with frightening eyes. If looks could kill everyone in this hallway would be six feet under.

  The ravenette launched himself at the older landing his fist a sung place right in the others face. Austin stumbled back  with a groan.

"You fucker!" He shouted and rammed the boy into the lockers behind him. The other bounced back and tackled the older to the ground. He was straddling Austin's waist about to punch him in the face again when someone shouted.

"THE PRINCIPAL IS COMING! SCATTER!"

With that everyone was running in different directions. Austin pushed the male off him and stood up. He looked at the beat up boy then at the ravenette.

"This isn't over!" He shouted  then ran off down the hall. The ravenette  sighed and got off the floor. He went towards the lilac haired boy. He grabbed his left arm and hoisted him up. The boy groaned at this action.

"I'm sorry. I'll try and be more gentle." The older male said while looking at the other. There wasn't any response from him for awhile.

"Why are you helping me?" He whispered. The ravenette looked at him confused.

"Why wouldn't I help you?"

"Why? I am a social outcast and everyone thinks I am a freak." The smaller boy replied

"I'm not going to not help you because of that." He started," That would be a dumb reason not to help someone and that goes against my morals and human decency. No matter who you are, if you are in trouble I will help you." The younger male let out a small 'Tch!'

"Anyways,thanks I guess." The lilac haired male said.

"You're welcome! Now let's get to the nurse's office" he indicated and smiled at the purple haired boy.