Mars and Fana/The Fight!

Wh-What's happening. I only see a flash of events and hear voices coming from both a guy and girl. "Fana" the boy said again. "Mars" the girl said again. Fana...Fana.....Fana And Mars.....Mars....Mars. "FANA" the boy screamed.

I open my eyes to see a girl with pink hair talk to a boy with white. I watch as there memories slip through my mind and in brought back to reality.

"Zanri" Yuno yells as I open my eyes. "What happened" I ask as I touch my head and my grimoire shines a bright golden light and I turn my head towards it. "I think you got a new spell" Yuno says as I nod my head in agreement and stand up. "Mimosa watch out" I yell right before she gets attacked and my eyes grow wide.

"M-mars" i say as I see our opponent and notice that he was in my memories. I shake my head as he walks closer to us. I put away my grimoire and analyze him. 'Fana must be his weak point'. I help Mimosa by healing her minor injuries. "Thank you" she says weakly as I smile at her and then stare back at our enemy.

"Yuno" i say with a straight face. "Yeah" he replies as he knows by my tone that I'm going to attack. As he attacks I set up a wall of stone as does Klaus. "Let's start" I say as my eyes turn serious. As he attacks again I block his attack with wind magic. As Yuno leaves for the vault he attacks us and I use my fire magic to break his ice while Yuno comes back to help.

"Let's defeat him together" Yuno and I say together as we face our enemy.

I'm sorry for not publishing sooner but I promise I'll make things longer and exciting. Thank you for all the support and love. Things are happening right now so I might publish later, but thank you so much. I love you guys!