Chapter 17

The twins woke up and dressed for the fight. They wore matching outfits, black fingerless elbow-length gloves with metal protectors on the back of the hand, their hitai-ate on their foreheads, black military cargo pants, black combat boots, and no shirt. Naruto wore his sword strapped to his back, while (M/N) wore his fans at his hips.

"I think we should get Kiba and Shikamaru and have a small lunch at Ichiraku Ramen and head to Granny's office." Naruto said with a tired tone.

"Sure it would be good to relax slightly before hand, though they might be preoccupied." (M/N) commented seriously.

"Ok lets go ask if they are busy Orochimaru is free because he has to referee the match." Naruto said trying to keep up the lunch idea.

"Fine, lets go." (M/N) finished by jumping out the window and ran in the direction of the Inuzuka compound. Naruto sighed and jumped out and ran to the Nara compound.

"He was busy." They said at the same time. They glared at each other.

"Orochimaru it is then." (M/N) said, " He should be in the living room."

"Ok." Naruto walked out of the room. "Want to have lunch with us before the fight." He could be heard from their bedroom.

"Yes, that would be nice, Tsunade should come with us. What do you think?" Orochimaru replied.

"Yes, let's get her and go to Ichiraku Ramen and treat her before the fight. Catch up a bit more, you know." (M/N) said walking in ready for a bit of a race.

Orochimaru caught it and smiled, "You're on." Then sprinted out the door. The boys sprinted out after him gaining on him with every step.

Meanwhile, Tsunade was in her office and a shinobi came in, "Lady Tsunade there are reports of a dust cloud barreling toward your office, should we intercept?"

"No, I know what it is, leave it be." Tsunade replied nonchalantly.

"Hai." The shinobi left with a poof.

After she was sure they were gone she opened the windows smiling to herself. "What am I going to do with them, they never change." With that the boys and Orochimaru leapt through the window.

"You aren't going to do anything to us, Granny." Naruto answered her question.

"Oh really?" She spun around and forced him into a noogie.

"Haha, you really should have seen that coming." (M/N) said, stuck to the ceiling.

Tsunade let go of Naruto. " What do I owe this visit?" She questioned, her eyes almost skeptic.

"We wanted to have lunch with you before our match. What do you say?" Naruto answered.

"Sure, where to?" Tsunade was almost certain she already knew.

"Ichiraku Ramen." Orochimaru answered. He was almost prepared for another race by the looks of it.

"Meet ya there." And they were off again.

Teuchi and Ayame had already prepared ramen for them, seeing the dust cloud. They even covered them so the dust couldn't get in and the heat couldn't get out. "Looks like Naruto's in the lead." Ayame said seeing them just before they got there.

"Yes, finally first." Naruto yelled, remembering races form years ago.

"Yeah, ya did." (M/N) laughed as he ran up.

Orochimaru came up with Tsunade beside him. "Now this let's dig in, Teuchi and Ayame have kindly made our food in preparation of our visit, it would be terrible if it went to waste." He was fairly hungry after running and wanted to eat.

"Agreed." The rest of the party replied and sat down and dug in.

"Who's tab this time?" Teuchi asked, after they were done.

"Ours." The twins sad at the same time.

"Alrighty then." With that, the group went off to a secluded place for the match between the boys and Tsunade.