Part 41•

After like an hour Hobi had fallen asleep in Yoongi's arms. Jin had stopped drinking so he was now sober cuddling with Namjoon, and Jimin was still drunk now siting on Tae's lap but with both his legs in one side, laying his head on Taehyung's chest/ shoulder. 

"And how's work going?" Jin asked Taehyung
"Actually really good, recently I got promoted and now I earn more money just doing the same as before"
"Oh, that's great Tae"
He nodded in agreement

"I'm sleepy," Jimin said hiding on Tae's neck
"I know baby" Tae kissed his head.

"Hey, wasn't like a week ago you guys' anniversary?" Tae asked
"Yeah, officially three months," Jin said looking at Namjoon while holding his hand.
"Cuties" Tae added
"Hey! What about us?"
"You guys have been dating for more than a year and a half Yoongi"
"I know but I still wanna hear that we're cuties" Yoongi pouted, he was still a little drunk
"Well, you are Yoongles, "
"Except when you try to stip in front of everyone" Namjoon added and everyone laughed a bit. "Okay, it's been really fun but, what time is it Jinie?"
"3 am"
"It's really late, I think we should get going"
Jin nodded "can you come over tonight?" He asked Namjoon, who nodded and kissed his forehead making him smile.

"Can you let yourselves out? I have a big baby on top of me" Tae said
"Yes of course," Namjoon said before they bid their goodbyes and left.

"I'm not a big baby" Jimin pouted
"Yes, right now you are" Tae smiled and kissed his head.

"Hey Tae, do you think Hobi and I can spend the night here?"
"Yeah, of course, everything is in the guest's room at the end of the hall,"

Yoongi nodded and carefully stood up, picking up Hoseok and taking both of them into the guest's room.

Now Jimin and Tae were the only ones remaining.

"Jimin"
"Yeah?"
"I love you"
"I love you too~~"
"But, we're not gonna do stuff today okay?"
"Why~~~" he complained
"Because we have guests and a baby and nowhere to do anything"

Jimin sat up and looked at Taehyung while pouting. Taehyung kissed him as a way of telling him he was sorry and it was enough for Jimin to cheer up again.

"Taehyungie?" Jimin whispered with a smile
"Yes?"
"Can I tell you a secret?"
Tae nodded
"I love you" Jimin whispered once again making Tae smile
"I know" he whispered back
"how do you know?" He asked
"You've already told me before"
Jimin made an o shape with his mouth and nodded interestedly
"I love you too Jiminie"
Jimin blushed and covered his face
Tae kissed his forehead "I love you a lot"
Jimin smiled and uncovered his face "me too" he said with a baby voice.

"Do you want to go to sleep love? It is late"
Jimin shook his head
"You aren't tired?"
He shook his head again
"Not even a little bit?"
He shook his head.
"Well I am, do you think you can go to sleep with me even if you aren't tired?"
Jimin nodded and began a new long kiss, Taehyung picked him up and walked upstairs. He laid Jimin softly on the bed, breaking out of the kiss, and changed his clothes. Then he took his own clothes off and got inside the bedsheets together.

-A/N: short chapter, vote if you enjoyed!