Chapter Eleven

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALLISON'S POV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After walking inside with Jacob and Melissa I look over my shoulder to see Thomas staring at the sky.

'Do you have to be so hard on him? Mate should be allowed near our pup. It is his pup as well' Alice mind-links me as the kids lead me to Jacob's room.

'Have you thought about if he tries to take Jacob away? With how everyone has treated us since we've been back no one knows that we were Thomas's mate...but when they find out Jacob is his son and the only heir they will take our son away from us...I'm scared of losing my son and the only reason I've kept pushing forward with life,' I retort looking at Jacob. Losing him would be the worst thing to happen to me.

'He might not thou...' Alice answers in a softer tone.

'You thought because we were mates and he stayed with us that night he wouldn't reject us. I can't chance it not with Jacob on the line,' I reply while sitting on my sons bed watching the two kids pull out a few different toys they brought and try to decide which they should play with. I felt Alice thinking before she went completely quiet. I know that Thomas has a right to spend time with Jacob, but until he as well as his pack shows they have changed and won't hurt my son I'll do what I believe is best to keep Jacob in a safe environment.

"Allison," A voice calls walking into the room. I look to the door and see Sibuna standing there.

"Hey Sibuna," I answer smiling at her as she sits down next to me.

"Udolf got some brownie mix when he went out with Jacob so how about we help these two make it?" Sibuna asks me but watches the two kids on the floor that were still trying to figure out what they should do.

"Yeah!" Jacob and Melissa say together before laughing.

"Please mommy," Jacob says looking at me with his puppy eyes.

I act like I was thinking about is before smiling and nodding. "Sure I guess we can go bake," I say and laugh a little as the two jump up and high five. "No running to the kitchen though be respectful of others around us. This isn't our pack house!" I call after the kids who run out the room dragging Sibuna with them.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Ꭿ/ℕ~Hey everyone this is The first half of the chapter. I was a lot busier this past week than I had planned to be and I'm helping switch two rooms around so I might not be able to work on the other half of this chapter for a day or two but as soon as I finish writing it I'll post it. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Till next time
-Alice