Daddy let's play pt.2

We finished showering and went to dress ourselves and when i was gonna open the door to our room Tae slapped my but hard and got inside laughing.

“Ouch~ Kim that hurt!~” i said as he got of bed giggling and hug me.

“aawww sorry baby i forgot that you only like that when daddy is more nice with you”he said and kiss my neck softly as i giggle and went to dressed myself as he smirk looking at me and then went to dress himself.

15 minutes later....

We finished and went down as Jungkook at us and deep gasp in relive and got up as me laugh.

“finally about time you guy's finished...well let's gooooo” he said and went to the car as me and Taehyung laugh and close the house to leave.

20 minutes later....

“oh yeah let's see what we can buy here” Jungkook said as we got shock.

“What we didn't come and waisted gasoline on v coming for nothing” he said walking in as we giggle and entered. I felt a little awkward cuz there where different kinds of dildos,vibrators,condoms and lubricants then Jungkook look at us.

“let's make a deal” he said with a smirk as i was knowing where this was going.

“ok then spit it out” Tae said as Jungkook smirk gladly.

“ok, let's have a life time moment...” Jungkook said looking at me and then Taehyung.

“ What kind of life timen moment Jk??” Taehyung said rising an eyebrow looking at him.

“Hmm ok let me explain myself clearly...let's have a threesome at your house and i won't never ask for it again” he said as my heart started beating fast.

“Jhmmm....I don't know Jk it sounds fun but...” he got cut as i interrupted him.

“Come on daddy let's have fun...i mean it will be fun...” i said as he look a little serous.

“I don't know Y/N” he said as i got closer to his ears.

“Come on daddy let's play please....and you know that your my daddy only you~” i whisper in his ears as he smirk.

“Ugh!!!....ok ok ok let's do it...but!...just for today ok” he said as i jump and hug him in joy.

“ok....well....unless you regret it and want to have fun again” Jk said with a smirk.

“Don't push it Jeon Jungkook” Tae said as me and Jk laugh.

“Well come along Tae lets find toys to play with the baby...now go and entertain yourself while we find things” Jk said and went to other areas to search for things as i went to search for something i always wanted.

“Excuse me do you guys have a Dick head vibrator???” i said as he look at me and i look at him and started to laugh (lol a dick head vibrator i mean they really do exist but idk if they have and expesificname😂) It's your first time getting inside here right.

“yeah sorry...i just want one of those fory Boyfriend” i said.

“yeah we got them they are in path 5” he said and point the way.

“oh thank you” i said as he respond with a kind “no problem”. When i saw them there where different colors and volumes so i choose one pink that had 10 volumes for more fun i went and got a white baby doll dress, i pay them and went to the car to
wait for Jk and Tae. i saw them with some bags putting them in the back.

“Let's eat something im hungry” i said as they nodded and dash to eat something.

6:30 o'clock...