CHAPTER 22 (missing him)

Cassandra's POV

It's been a 5 months pero Hindi pa din nagigising SI James. Everything was fine hinihintay na Lang namin Ang paggising Niya pero Wala. Hindi pa din talaga siya gumigising Doon. Or Kung gigising pa siya....

I can't live my life without James because he was my strength, my life, my love, and he was my man. I hope gumising ka na diyan Mahal na Mahal Kita....

And I'm here at the school after that I'm going straight through the hospital for James I'm doing that in 5 months because I want him to see me first. Nabalik ako SA wisyo Ng may nagsalita SA akin SI KIANA with her witches plastic friends....

"I see trash...." I'm so shock to see her I know that she was responsible for that accident that's why my sadness turned out to be madness.

I'm full of anger because of what that girl did to James.... How dare her to do that! I'm waiting for myself to be so mad because I wanted to hurt her and torture her....

" Kamusta may napapala ka ba ? Don't wait for James na... Cassandra... " That bitch Savannah said

"You're just an idiot waiting for nothing hahah!" Also that girl named Alexandra said with sarcastic tone of voice....

"Girls shut up! I don't also want to hear it!" Rinig Kong bulong niya but I just don't mind it. Hinayaan Kong mapuno ako SA galit.

"Don't worry Cassandra maybe paggising ni James ko ako na Ang mahalin niya at makalimutan ka na niya!" Kiana said and it hurts a lot but it can happen but I know that's just happen in a MOVIE.

"Pray for James Cassandra because maybe one-day ako na Ang NASA tabi niya..." She said.

"And I know he won't love you anymore hahah! So tsaka mo ilabas tapang mo ah! Poor you!" Kiana don't fight me.

"I know malakas Yung pagkabangga SA car niya right so.. maybe he will never gonna see you and he'll never woke up FOREVER!" And at that exact time I feel so angry...
That's the time that I kick both of her friends pull three of their hair and sinabunutan ko na sila.

They can't move. They can't fight with me. In short, they can't do anything.

"Ano?!?! Ilabas tapang ko ito gusto niyo ba hah?!?!"

"No--let go of me!" Kiana shout loudly so students surrounded us and they were talking and shock looking at us...

"Why ? Maybe it really hurts..." I said then laugh a sarcastic laugh...

"It d-does-n't e-even h-hurts!" Nauutal niya pang Sabi at halatang nasasaktan na.

"Then why are your eyes was getting so teary huh ?!?!" I said loudly to make all of them embarrass

"Bitawan mo nga kami Cassandra! Don't be so SHAMELESS of your self" Alexandra said SHAMELESS ?!?! THE FVCK LET ME SEE WHO WAS THE SHAMELESS?!?!

"SHAMELESS?!?! WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE SHAMELESS HERE?!?!" I said and then get my phone show to all people there The photo of Alexandra... "Isn't it shameless Alexandra your kissing in front a lot of people! Now who was shameless here honey?" I said then they shouted and they said....

"Taena sinong umaaway SA Cassandra namin?!?!"

"Go Cassandra our Princess!"

"Resbak na ba kami Cassandra?!"

"Go! Go! Go! Cassandra!"

"Ditch them all Cassandra!"