Prolouge

Y/n- Your name

L/n-  Last name

H/c- Hair color

E/c- Eye color

F/c- Favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alarms blared though the prison, screaming and alert Jonins scattered across the open halls. 

Ibiki teleported to the Hokage, who looked up surprised by the sudden visit. " Hokage sir! She escaped her cell." Ibiki hid his fret. The Hokage felt his eyes widen in slight panic " Collect the anbu, and find her!" He demanded, jolting from his seat. 

Ibiki nodded " Yes sir!" he yelled poofing away after.  The Hokage sighed deeply and sat down " After all this time you try to escape, huh Bloodly Phantom?" 

~~ Mean while..~~

" Hey! Come back here!" A jonin followed by his fellow Jonin yelled at a laughing girl dressed in a large oversized white straitjacket, with almost hidden black shorts, bare feet,  H/c flowing hair, and a vibrant E/c eye while the other one was covered by a  black mask.

" Never!!! " She laughed, running away from the group at a surprisingly inhuman pace. After a few minutes she looked back to see the now slower and tired Jonin. " Aww! Tired alread- oof!" she lowly oof'd  as she collided with a hard surface.

The girl slowly looked up to see non other then Ibinki, who was glaring at her short form. " You're surrounded, Come peacefully, and no one get's hurt." He stated as she stepped back. She looked around her to see she was indeed actually surrounded by top Anbu Black Ops.

" Aww, I was having fun to!" She whined sadly, others sweatdropped at her childish tendencies. " Fine, Ibi-kun!" She smiled and tried grabbing his hand, but.... She was strapped down still. Ibinki shook his head shoving her roughly by her shoulder towards the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~

" Grandpa!" She ran to the Hokage, only to be held down by some Anbu. " Let me go!" She yelled angrily, puffing her cheeks. The Hokage laughed and waved them off, letting the short girl run to him happily. She smiled up at him while he ruffled her hair.

" Hey Y/n." the Hokage gained her attention, " Yes, grandpa?" She stared at him in wonder. " I made an ar arrangement for you to go to the ninja academy, the only thing else is for you to accept." He smiled at the awe struck girl. " Really! Does that mean I can get my weapons back! Yes!" Y/n smiled, excited for the academy.

Everyone is the room was gobsmacked of what they just heard, after all did the hokage trust her that much already?

" Ibinki." The male stood straight in attention at his name, " Take her to this location, it's her new living quarters. Also give her the weapons you confiscated earlier within the year." the Hokage ordered nicely, handing Ibinki a note.

" You are now all dismissed." The Hokage smiled. " Come on brat." Ibinki tried to drag her away, but she struggled against the grip. " Grandpa can I have more copies of this outfit! it's so comfy! Also with everything can my hands be free?" Y/n asked smiling.

Her question surprised the Hokage, " But, dont you want normal clothes?" He asked smiling softly, he wanted her to look normal so she wouldn't get bullied. " No, I'm fine!" Her smile widened. 

" Of course then." He ruffled her hair with a chuckle, " Yay!" She sqeauled in happiness. The Hokage chuckled more and fixed her mask which covered her mouth and one eye. Y/n looked back at Ibiki then walked to him " Let's go Ibi-kun! Thank you Grandp!" She tried pushing Ibinki out, with her strength it worked. The hokage watched laughing " I hope your life turns for the better, Y/n." he looked up to the dark sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ibi-kun! Is this my new home?" Y/n said excited. Ibinki sighed " Yes it is, don't wreck it." He glared.

Y/n smiled wide then remembered the academy, " Ibi-kun when do I go to the academy??" She tilted her head cutely. " When we take you." Ibinki said annoyed, why'd he have to get stuck with this brat?

" Oh anbu! Oh wow!" She laughed crazily " Well night then Ibi-kun." Y/n walked to the couch which was bland, everything is bland..

" Night, kid." He shook his head as she immediately fell asleep. Ibinki closed her door walking away, " I hope she doesn't catch to much attention."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked it, since I'll glady do more. ^^

I had this Idea while watching Naruto and was like " Oh shoot, that's a cool idea."

Bye beautiful readers, hope you liked, and I'm out.~🌺