Chapter 4: Caught you~♡

Thank you for reading and 1.71k! I'll try to update faster too! I'm going off memory so I'm sorry if things aren't exactly how they were in the manga/anime.

Ever since yesterday the girl thought about having a new team with a sensei that's always late.

Y/n decided he would most likely be late by a few hours and sighed, she had got up at the time she was told. The girl didn't regret it, she's used to waking up early since before when she was out of Konoha.

Before people tried to kill her all the time, even this one dude with a weird red cloud filled cloak did, he was obsessed on her bounty.

She actually had to trick him with higher bounty saying that someone with higher bounty was in a nearby village.

She wasn't lying, but she felt bad. Y/n shook her head to get rid of her life away from the village. No need to keep herself in the past.

The teen sneaked her way into her guardians room and with a loud, " Lyn-chan! Wake up!" She woke up.

" What do you want?" Jacklyn spat rubbing her left eye, " Undo my straight-jacket! It's time to go!"

Jacklyn rubbed her temples, " Come ere'." Like told Y/n went over, giddy that her arms would be free.

Jacklyn reluctantly untied the girl from her restraints and took note of the girls happy grin that only seem to grow.

Y/n moved her arms with sigh of relief, her muscles aching from not being moved. " Thank you, Lyn-chan! Don't forget to eat!"

Jacklyn rolled her eyes and smiled softly at the young girl, a warm feeling residing in her.

The young girl ran out the front door and grinned brightly, her arms flying behind her. She was finally able to move her arms, her strength would increase if she could move them!

Y/n looked around, since she can't cook she'll buy some dango. Happily skipping to the Dango shop she pulled out some money from her sleeve, " A dozen box of dango please." She smiled resting the money on the counter.

The cashier looked at her warmly, " Of course. Thank you for your purchase." the lady placed a small box of dango in the counter with a smile.

Holding the box Y/n almost drooled, she then paid and left to the training grounds. Swiftly pulling her mask down she bit off one of the sweet dumplings in her mouth.

" Sho gwood!" Y/n cried in joy putting her sleeve covered hands on her cheeks. " Say aren't you supposed to be at the training grounds?"

She froze, turning around slowly with a widened eye her jaw dropped. " Swenswei. Uhm, you want wone?" She swallowed her dango and opened the box to him.

" I told you not to eat breakfast." Kakashi sweatdropped at the young teen. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows with a frown, " Sensei, dango is not breakfast. It's life."

Her sensei looked down at her blankly before picking a dango stick up, " Okay."

Kakashi almost deadpanned at her shinning aura, he could tell she was happy she wasn't in trouble. " Hey, Sensei. Why do you wear a mask?" Y/n shoved another dumpling in her mouth quickly.

" Why do you wear a mask?" Kakashi shot back before stuffing the food in his mouth like she does, the girl froze before looking up.

She started to giggle, " Oh, I understand now." She shoved more dango in her mouth. Kakashi looked at her dumbly, what did she mean by that?