NEVER MEANT TO BE

Requested by febriscia ily^^
sorry if this didn't met your expectation.

SHIP: JIHYO X JB
GENRE: ANGST

SHIP: JIHYO X JB GENRE: ANGST

__________

"Ooh, look at that. The Crown Prince is aiming." One of the female servants said to the one who was standing beside her.

"He is so cool. If only, I could have a man like him." The other girl said smiling.

"Keep dreaming. We are not in the same level as Crown Prince." The girl snorted.

"I know. I know." The other girl replied.

Between the conversation, the girl behind them bowed even more to hide her sad face. She again realised the reality. She again realised that he and the Crown Prince were from different worlds. They were never meant to be.

She hated it more than anyone. Loving someone beyond her reach. Whom she could never have. To whom she could never belong.

"Crown Prince!" The minister shouted. The prince injured his hand while aiming. The minister and some servants ran toward him.

"Ouch, it must hurt." The girl thought.

"What are you doing? Bring water and cloth to the Prince!" The minister ordered the girl. At one point, she was happy that she could be near him. But at the same time, she was sad because it will make her fall for him even more. Even she didn't knew what her heart wanted.

She took the water in the tub and a cloth and rushed to the king.

She soaked the cloth in water and started treating the water. The Prince flinched a little.

"Gently!" The minister behind me shouted which made her flinch. Life in the palace is not easy as people think.

She again started treating the wound. She wiped off the blood and tied a clean cloth around it. She  was about to get up but the tub fell from her hands. And it was enough to wet Crown Prince's cloth a little. The minister immediately pushed her backwards. The minister started fanning the Crown Prince's cloth.

"It's okay. I am completely fine." The Crown Prince tried looking at the girl but only catched a silhouette although the soldiers were in front of her. "I am going to rest for a while."

The Crown Prince went to his quarter and the minister and some soldiers followed him. The minister eyed the girl and again started following the Crown Prince.

The girl looked at her hand. Blood was dripping. She carefully took out the st on from her hand. She didn't cry and didn't even flinch. As it was nothing compared to the pain her heart was bearing. She knew she was gonna have a hard time again.

__________

"I don't think she will make it out alive." One of the girl in the corridor said. She knew it herself about the sin she caused.