Boyfriend

Today I decided to go to school a bit early, Johnny offered for me to go over to Jae's agian but I declined. So much was going on I felt like being alone for bit by myself. Therefore I sat in the courtyard, it felt like that suited me best.
And so there I sat at the court yard on a the bench. The same bench by the willow at which Mark normally sits. Looking down I sat quietly reading a book, peacefully until the bell rings me away. It seemed Lisa was sick today, but Chenle? Chenle was probably with Jisung somewhere or maybe hes sleeping in. Who knows.
"Is this spot open?"
"Sure." I answered still reading my story.
"Hey Y/n, Goodmorning. "
I look up to see Felix placing himself beside me.
"Oh, hey Whats up?"
"Nothing much. Its just something told me I should go early today. Im glad I did.."
"I see."
"I really need to ask you something."
I look at him innocently even tho my mind was wilding over the possibilities of what he could ask.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothings wrong." He smiles and grabs my hand. "I just want to ask you a very serious question. So dont get mad at me for asking ok?"
"Spit it out Felix."
"Okay, Im going too, hold up. Im really nervous about it. Well, Hear it goes.. Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Felix..I-"
"Listen I know after that whole Mark thing your a bit out of it, but I really do like you alot." he gets closer to me.
"But-"
"Please answer, say yes, be mine. You'll never have to worry about anything ever. Youll be safe and Ill make sure your well taken care of. Ill give you a couple days to figure it out if needed..I understand it must be hard because its so short of time.. but please consider me."
"Ill think about it Felix."
"Really!?"
"Yes, Just give me a bit."
"Ill give you a couple days before asking agian. Thank you for this at least."
I nod my head.
"Your still doing tutoring with you know who?"
"Yep. Its required because I volunteered and you just cant go back on that kinda thing."
"Ah. Thats unfortunate."
Its gets silent after a bit. To me the air was tight and awkward. I knew this boys plan and god did he play his part. He still gave me a sense of a that sweet innocent boy I once knew him to be. Felix's mask was on tight in front of me, but I know better.

Buzz~

Mark: Are you here yet?

As quickly as I checked my phone I quickly I pulled it away in fear of Felix catching me and ruining the plan.
"Who's texting you?"
"No one. Just Johnny checking on me."
"Of course. Hes such a Good brother."
"He sure is.."
"Oh great, Look whose coming this way.." Felix says pointing to the side. When my head turns over, I see a certain dreamy black haired boy with shades walking with a shorter brunette whose dressed like a celebrity. You guessed it, Mark and Haechan.
"Oh god." I say.
"Omg! Y/N!" Haechan cheers fast walking over to me.
"Hey Haechan."
The cheery boy hugs me tightly.
"Its been a couple of days since I last saw you!"
"It has. How are you?"
"Good! So Mark told me something interesting today about you-"
"Haechan, what are you doing?" Mark says quickly walking up to us.
"Im saying Hi. Because y/n is my friend too."
"There is no too. Mark isn't my friend remember."
"Ooh your right! I guess that makes me special than!"
"You'll come around.." he smirks before speaking agian, "Anyways Im heading into class early. Since Im sure you want to go home early and not deal with me we should start our tutor sesh right now." Mark says blankly.
"Im not going to oppose. Lets just get this over with." I get up standing with my stuff.
"Y/n, let me go with until the bell rings." Felix states standing up.
"You sure? Its just going to be boring Math stuff" Mark says smirking.
"Im very sure."
"Mark, Can I come?" Haechan asks.
"Just until the bell rings." He sighs rolling his eyes. Haechan smiles a pulls me towards the buliding with him the other two following suit.
We soon walk into the empty classroom and sit down where me and Chenle regularly sit. Except Im sitting in between Mark and Felix.
" I actually forgot to bring my stupid textbook. Did you bring yours?" Mark says taking off his shades.
"Yes, I did. I also have pens and paper too." I lean over and grab my book from my bag and set it on the table
"Great, your so prepared.." Mark says.
I turn my text book to the chapter we were on last. As soon as I turn the page, a colored yellow sticky note catches my eye. Its folded and wedged in between the pages. Weird, I dont remember putting that there.. I softly grab it, and take a glance at Felix who sat looking threw his backpack. I than look back at the note and open it: