The First of Many to Fall

Author's Note

This story is rated mature for a rather graphic description of rape and murder. Do proceed at your own discretion.

Hey yall, I'm back with a new fic.

So this one is basically gonna be like the games, just that it's the prequel of how our favourite OG animatronics Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Freddie, Golden Freddy, and last but not least, the Marionette (even though I know she only appears in FNAF 2, but hey, she gave life to all of them so), which we shall call the Puppet in this story, mainly because it's easier for me to spell and type. If you're not familiar with the games, then it would be best for you to go read up on them. Prior knowledge is not really necessary, as the story is not really going according to the game's timeline, but in order for you to fully understand certain parts of the story, knowledge of the game would be a plus.

Disclaimer: Unlike the game, the 6 main characters actually knew each other and grew up together. So no, they aren't strangers who just got killed by the same guy and ended up together in the afterlife (spoilers oops).

Another disclaimer: I own nothing but the story. Character names fully belong to the game creator, Scott Cawthon.

Also, for those people who are fans, we all know that the names of the characters are often argued about in forums as there is really no clear evidence as to the names of the 5 missing children killed. Hence, after some difficult research (the fans are really something), I managed to get a somewhat clear idea of who's what in the lore, and hence used them in this story. If you disagree with me, please state it nicely in the comment section below, I really do not want to entertain some rude language targeted towards me or anybody in this fic. Thank you for understanding :)

Oh, and the title for the fic is not really fixed yet. When I started writing this, I had no clear idea of what the main title's gonna be, so I was stumped when I reached the title bar. If you have any suggestions you want to share with me, do comment it down below and I'll consider them. Thank you all!

Please enjoy!

*

 "I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun. I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one..."

As the voice of mainly Harry Styles filled the room with his crooning, Susie sat back in her sofa and sighed. Her fingers tapped to the hypnotic beat of her favourite childhood song, a cup half-filled with liquor stood next to them, untouched. Susie was never much of an alcoholic drinker, but tonight, she found herself nursing a mostly untouched Blood Mary since the group managed to wrangle a seat in the packed bar.

Tonight was a special night after all. It was her birthday, and all her 5 closest friends throughout childhood had agreed to a night out in the newly refurbished bar located downtown. Freddy's Friends Night Out, it was called. That had sent a tingle down Susie's spine; it had jolted some lost memories that she would rather not think about for the rest of her life. Freddy's Friends Night Out, or rather, FFNO, as it was more well-known throughout the town for, had an eerily similar name to a certain pizzeria to this day, still gave her nightmares on long, dark nights when the shadows on the walls seemed more monstrous than ever, courtesy of her strong imaginations coupled with past trauma.

She was finally turning 21, a fully-fledged young adult, ready to bid this tiny town goodbye and set off to the big, bustling cities, where she could finally take flight as a young, aspiring author. After tonight, she was going to travel back to her childhood home, bid her parents and stuffed toys goodbye, and take the earliest flight to Berkeley, where her hired ride would pick her up from the airport and bring her to her new apartment there.