Chapter 2:"Neverland"

The shadow dropped me down on the island. The island looks very wild. Surroundings only see trees and sea water. I standed up and started looking around. I saw nothing. I heard some noise. Someone is coming. 

"Who's that?"- I shouted out.

Then, a guy about my years old stepped out. He has brown hair. He wear a strange clothes. He looks like the guy in my dreams. He stepped closer to me. I just can stand in place. The moonlight shone on him, I could see he clearly. He stood in front of me and I realized he is the guy in my dreams. His gaze looks a little unexpected. Why he unexpected? Because I am here?

"A girl?"- He said with a surprised voice.

I don't understand, why he said that?

"Why are you here?"- He asked.

"The shadow led me here. Why you surprised? I thought that you ordered the shadow."- I said.

"I didn't. I surprised because you are the first girl comes to this island."- He answered me.

"Who are you?"- I asked.

"Peter, Peter Pan."- He aswered.

" I'm Wendy Darling."- I looked at his face and smiled.

He and I sat down. I looked at he and smiled. He turned to look at me. 

"Hmm. Anyway, thanks."- I smiled.

"Thanks for what?"- He frowned.

"Because I could fly. I wish I can fly again. Magic is so amazing."- I said.

"You don't scared it? Magic?"- He looked at me.

"Why? It can do everything, right?"- I asked.

" Not all, Wendy. It cannot make us immortal."- He looked into my eyes and said.

"We don't need immortal."- I said.

He silence for a while. Then he stood up. " Come on, Wendy."- He said. 

" Where do we go?"- I asked.

"You wish you can fly again. So let's go."- He said and raised his hand. He said continue:"Take my hand." 

I looked into his eyes and slowly put my hands on his hands. He slowly flew up. My foot gradually leave the ground. "Wow!"- I said. He looked at me and I smiled. We flew up high. "Where are we going? Why we leave the island? I thought you lead me explore the island. Don't take me home. I just came here."- I said.

"The island doesn't have anything to watch. I thought you like flying and watching stars."- He looked at me and winced.

"Don't angry! Because I don't know."- I said with a worried face.

We flew through the clouds. Stars appeared more and more clearly. I can't believe it's true. I am flying. It's not a dream. Suddenly a thought appeared in my mind, I thought to try to let go of his hand. I gently let go of my hand. He turned to look at me, when he knew I was going to let go, he glared and said: "What are you going to do?" I was startled and then my hand left his hand. I fell straight into the sea. I thought I could fly without him but I didn't know that I can't. I was about to touch the water but he caught me. I looked at his eyes and said:" Thank you so much."

"What did you think? It's so dangerous. Don't do that again."- He said.

" I just think..."- I not finished speaking but he interrupted:" Let me hold you like this for sure."

I just can look at him because I don't know he is also sweet. Maybe his looks look a bit scary but maybe his heart isn't. Maybe it is a warm heart. He carried me in his hands and we flew in the night, under the stars and moonlight. I think that is a beautiful moment that I won't forget. I looked at his face all time. My eyelids slowly closed. I fell asleep.