Author's Note

Hello everybody! 

I bet you're wondering why I have made this second book.

Even though I have been terrible at uploading recently with school, work, volunteering, family, boyfriend, etc. I do still get notifications on my phone from all my books and it makes me smile and remember when I used to write all the time.

The comments I get are mostly from my first book that I started when I was only 15, "Baby Daddy :) Wait... Mommy?!"

And while they make me smile fondly of a different time, not gonna lie... my writing wasn't too great and I do agree that in the first chapters they were going pretty fast. I bet a lot of you got whiplash at times from the speed of the book, but I remember how eager I was to get to the part of Nathan and Lucca falling in love.

I promised myself that one day I'll get back to the book and make some edits. However, I decided to do a bit of a re-write and try to really plan out the book. I didn't want to touch the original out of fondness and because I want people to read what was going on in my 15 year old mind and the notes I shared of what was going on in my personal life.

Hopefully with this newer version people will read this and fall in love with my characters all over again. <3

Thank you!

Mich

P.S: The video only posted out of cool memories