Chapter 07

"LEE KNOW!? STRAYKIDS SUNBAE!?"

"Yeahh.. shhh slow down your voice.. someone might hear us.."

"shit! omygosh jooah... really!?" she shocked.

"Yesssssssa and quiet down myra.."

"but how?"

"we goes to same school"

and the stories of my loves began theres ____________________________________two years ago

my first day in new school,

I'm infront of a famous school called SOPA , i guess my mom really wants me to be an idol but i don't mind.

When I'm about to cross the gate, the security guard stopped me from going in and asked why im not wearing the school uniform. Thank god i brought the transfer letter that shown i'm a new student here. The security guard let me passed after checking out the letter.

When im about to go inside , a bunch of girl screamed out their lung and run toward me. They tried to push me aside thats make me stumbled myself on the road.  I looked out to the cause of this pain. There's a 9 good looking boys bedieged by their crazy 'fan' i guess. I look like a pathetic on the road so I wipe off the dust on my clothes and start walking out from that horrible scenes.

I goes straight to the principal office to talk about the transfer and then he introduced me to my new homeroom teacher. The teacher gave me a nice yellow uniform, new nametag and tracksuit uniform for sport. She gave me the rules manual in this school and a map so i will not get lost. After that, she sent me off to my new classroom.

*dup dup dup*
my heart is beating really fast. Now i'm already infront of the classroom door. The students in this class really noisy so the teacher had to goes in first to make them silence.

"Sit down everyone, so i wanna tell all of you.. that we will have a new student from China" she said with an excitement.

the boys student whistles to showed their excitement because of this news while girl students whispered with each others. They start wondering and asked the teacher what gender am i.

"silence everyone!" the teacher ordered. "She's a girl, so lets welcome her, you can come in jooah" she said to me.

ohmylala, this is it.

I walked into the class and everyone were clapping their hand to welcoming me. I smiled to everyone until i spot someone from the looking good group thats make me feel pain on my ass this morning. I shrugged it off and start introducing myself to them.

"Thankyou everyone, Anneonghaseyo, my name is Kim Joo Ah, as you guys know i'm from China and nice to meet you all, Kamsahamnida" i ended my speech with bowing.

They clapped after hearing my speech and start asking some unnecessary question especially the boys.

"Hi jooah, did you have a boyfriend yet?" the boy asked.

"Hahaha not yet but if someone tried to hook me up maybe I'll give him a chance" i said with a grin plastered on my face.

They 'Wow'ing and laughing after hearing my answer and some girls also asked me some question too.

"are you a model in China bcs you look like one?" the girl asked.
"wow you girl have a good eyes... haha just kiddin" "I'm not a model but i would like to be it someday"

The teacher stopped them from asking me too many question and shows my desk that was next to the looking good boys. Wow he is my deskmate. This will not end well. I feel it.

I sat beside him and he didn't even bother to greets me. I feel like I'm invisible beside him all the time. He doesn't talk to me at all neither introduced himself.

*kring kring*

ohh I've been waiting for this.

there's two girls start walked toward my desk.

"Hi jooah, do you want to spend your recest with us?" one of the girls asked me. I nodded bcs they seems nice and im gettin hungry.
____________________________________
At the canteen,

After puttin my stuff in my lockers and getting my tray food, we sat next to the windows for a good views and btw the tables actually their everyday spot to eat. While eating their food, they start introduced themself to me.
The blonde hair girl start first.
"My name is Min Hana, you can call me hana, I'm majoring in dancing" she shake my hand. "My name is Park Yoojung, major in dancing too" the second girl that look like an anime said. And the last one who come later with us "Hi, My name is Kim Bora, I'm majoring in acting and a senior too so you can call me unnie if you want" she said with a beautiful smile.

"Nice to meet you all and you too unnie" i said to Bora unnie. "Thanks for letting me eat with you guys"

"Its fine, you were new here so we must make you feel better in our school and I must say sorry about Changbin" "He doesn't speak much with 'girl' , that why he doesn't talk to you nor look at you" Yoojung said with sorry expression.

"Changbin? So i assume that 'Changbin' must be the guy who sat next to me?"

"Yeahhhh" They all said in sync.

I know it, this year gonna be hella hard for me.
____________________________________

To my lovely readers,

       Thanks for reading and voting my shabby stories. This stories were not that good like others but I'll try to improve my stories so that all of you can spend your time reading this with pleasure.

From author,
Joey.

p/s; please stream and stan onlyoneof (╯︵╰,) they're new boygroup and very talented . You guys must listen to their song called 'Time leap' and 'Savanna' , thankyouuuu (。・ω・。)