Drag me to the Grave (Andy biersack fanfic) Chapter 1

I heard my alarm on my phone and it said "GET UP! IT'S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY!" RINGGGGG! RINGGGGG!

"CRAP! I can't find my bvb tee and my BVB leggings!"

    After I found them I went downstairs to see my mom standing there with her hands behind her back. "Happy birthday Gracey." said my mom in an excited voice.

     "Morning mom. Whats behind your back?"

"Oh nothing just Black Veil Brides tickets!"

       "OH MY GOD MOM, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! OMG I CANT WAIT TO TELL ASHLEE!!"

*Night of the concert*

I was going through my closet to find the best bvb shirt I had. I saw the old one I had with andy on it and then I looked around my room, I saw all of my posters the one I looked at the most. The one with... Andy Biersack on it. His icy blue eyes shining in the light of the flash. Then I got back to getting ready, I put black eye shadow on, black eye liner and dark red lip stick. I straightened my hair and then put some hair chalk in it.

"That should be good!" I said excitedly. Then I picked up my ticket and ran out to the car.

       My mom said in a laugh "You for got shoes."

So I ran inside found my bvb shoes and slipped them on. I ran back out side.

Authors note. sorry im going to skip to where It is them middle of the concert.

  Andy's pov

"Never held on. We tried our best turn out the light, turn out the light." Then the crowd screams.

      "ANDY WE LOVE YOU!"

Then I noticed a beautiful girl in the crowd singing ALL the songs. She is really good too. "Ok so this song we are going to have someone come up here to sing with us. Ummmm, lets see. How about you right there in the shirt that has me and in bvb pants and shoes, why dont you come up here."

Graceys pov

Omg im going up on the stage with Andy!

    Would you like to sing coffin with us?" said Andy in the microphone.

"WELL DUH!" I shouted.

skip to end of concert.

I was texting my best friend ashlee

Ashlee~ so was the concert good?

Gracey~ OH yea! I got to sing with bvb! but a person took a pic of me good thing.

Ashlee~ I wish I could have gone! your so lucky!

Gracey~ well I gtg. bye!

I was walking to the bathroom and then I bumped into a very tall man. I think his height was 6'2. Wow just like andy then I saw he was wearing a bvb shirt skinny jeans and combat boots.

"Hello." said the mysterious man.

"H-hi, ANDY BIERSACK!"

"So what did you think of the concert? OH MAN I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY TOUR BUS! But first can I get your number?"

"Yea sure let me see your phone." when andy handed me his phone and I handed mine to him he said "So are you dating anyone beautiful?"

"N-no, w-why?"

"Your beautiful. By the way here you go." he said as he handed me my phone I gave him his.

Hey guys I just want to tell you to vote! And also tell your friends to read this if you like it so far! BYE!!