Before The Performance

Brendon's P.O.V

I woke up to find Sarah on my chest asleep so I let her sleep while think about the nightmare that woke me up I let Sarah sleep for another hour or two before I woke her up so we can woke up the rest of the band which consists of my closest friends since the betrayal. Okay let's stop with the depressing thoughts. When we made it to breakfast last of course we got half of the dining pavillion to faint and to squeal so loud I thought my eardrums were fuckin bleeding and the other half to look at the half that fainted and squealed shocked. "OH MY GODS, ITS BRENDON URIE!" Leo screamed so loud it woke up the people that fuckin' fainted "yeah it's me you fuckin' idiot who did you think I was drama queen." I said it like it was so obvious. Then me, Sarah and the band made our way to the Hades table were the only people that didn't betray me sat which includes of Nico, Will, Piper, Clarisse, Jason, Hazel, and Frank (A/N they will now on be referred to as the gang the band will be referred to as my friends).
When  we all sat down we got some weird looks from the rest of camp half-hell and hopeful looks from the gang because I looked like my old self only with tattoos.

Hi what do you think good bad or nah for in between so I'm sorry 'bout the cliff hanger but got keep you on your toes