Chapter 6

Taehyung sat down on his bed. He had given Y/N one of his shirts. She was in his bathroom getting out of her dress.

"Taehyung." Her voice rang from behind the bathroom door.

He walked up to the bathroom door.

"yeah."

"c-can you help me?" Y/N unlocked the door and pulled it open.

"I can't reach my zipper." She said as she turned around.

He looked at her back and felt his throat get tight. Taehyung stepped forward and tried to pull on the zipper with one hand but it didn't work. He gulped and took his left hand and held the fabric of her dress, his fingers making contact with her skin. He held the zipper and pulled it down with his right hand. She held the fabric on her chest to make sure the dress didn't fall.

"thank you." She said.

Taehyung nodded and walked out.

She let the dress fall to the ground, creating a circle of fabric around her. She stepped out of it and picked it up, folding it neatly and placing it on the counter. She pulled on the shirt that Taehyung had given her, he didn't give her any bottoms so all she had on was her bra and underwear with his baggy shirt over.

She tried to take her make up off with water but it didn't really work, she had to scrub away her make up with a bar of soap and hot water. After ten minutes she managed to get everything off.

Y/N picked up all of her stuff and walked out. She placed her crap on his dresser and noticed she had forgotten to take off her mother's bracelets.

"shit." She mumbled and quickly took off the bracelets, they were slightly wet so she placed them on her dress.

"are you going to tell me now?" Taehyung asked as he walked in. He had changed as well, into grey sleeping shorts and a dark blue T-shirt.

Y/N nodded and walked over to his bed, she got under his blankets and waited for him to follow. He laid down next to her and looked at her.

"in our second year of middle school, Sage dated a girl and Sage had told the girl that she loved her, but it was over the phone..so the next day the girl confronted Sage about what she said and Sage denied it by calling her a dyke..which caused the kids at our school to start making fun of the girl..a-and the kids at our school were ruthless..the girls would push her around the boys would ask her questions that made her so uncomfortable, every time I saw them picking on her I wanted to kick their asses but after I did it three times the principal said if it happen again I'd get expelled..there's more small details but those don't really matter." Y/N said. 

Taehyung just nodded his head along as she talked. He liked listening to her, it made him feel giddy inside.

"how is she now? Is she okay." He said shifting closer to her.

Y/N turned her head to look at him.

"she's good now I still talk to her, when the bullying got out of hand she moved to Michigan."

Taehyung nodded again.

"beating up those kids was a nice thing to do."He said causing her to smile.

"It would've been better if I could beat all of the kids at my school up," She said smiling.

Taehyung nodded and placed himself on top of her. Y/N looked at him a little surprised by his sudden actions. He placed his hands on either side of her head, his knees on either side of her hips.

"what are you doing?" She said as she let out a chuckle.

"what does it look like." He said as he lowered his head placing his lips on the skin of her neck.

She smiled softly and placed her hand on his head. Taehyung placed kisses along her neck, each one getting rougher. He didn't want to leave a mark without her permission.

After a couple of minutes he pulled away and looked at her. Y/N had her eyes on his lips and nothing else, as she inches closer they heat a knock on the door.

Both of them shot their head to the door and saw it get pushed wide open, and in came a little boy with a box of toys.

"hyung do you want to play?"

"you have a little brother?" Y/N asked.

"no he's my mom sister's..um child?"

"cousin?" Y/N asked knowing that he didn't know the word.

He nodded and scolded him in Korean. Y/N just looked back and forth between them as they started to bicker, still beneath him.

"I've told you so many times to knock before you come into my room!"

"I just wanted to play! Who is she anyway I'd she the girl auntie was talking about?"

"Yes now get out!"

The little boy let out a 'humph' sound and walked out of his room slamming the door shut.

Y/N laughed as she watched Taehyung mumble some stuff to him self on korean.

"you know since I taught you english maybe you should teach me korean." Taehyung nodded and placed lips roughly against hers quickly pulling away before she could kiss back.

"okay first lesson." He said.

"what is it?"

"사랑해요," Taehyung said as he smiled.

"what does that mean?"

"I love you." He said.

Y/N smiled and pulled him down, placing her lips onto his. She quickly pulled away and looked at him smiling.

"I love you too."

Both of them smiled and kissed each other once again, the rest of their night was spent talking and making out with each other until the fell asleep in each other's arms.

_______________________________

Ok first off I want to say sorry that I didn't update/finish this book when I said I was, I wrote the beginning of the chapter a while ago but I completely forgot I had it and then it took me a while to finish it completely. I want to say thank you again for reading this book and enjoying it and I'm so sorry that I couldn't continue this book. I hope all of you stay safe and stay home and I hope that my short story brought a bit of happiness.

- HitachxxnxxHitachxxn

_______________________________