Chapter 4 Different People

I woke up as the light was shining through my curtains. The sun was shining for a change. It's surprising how much you take little things like that in to consideration.

I looked to my right to see Faith had gone. She must of went back to her room to be with her mum. I don't think her mum would approve of me lying in bed with her daughter. I looked at my digital clock to see the time which was 10:03. I guess it's a bonus not having to get up at the crack of dawn everyday.

I got out of bed and got my self dressed. I picked up my knife and gun placing both in my pocket. I never thought I'd ever see a live gun In Britain but now frankly I see them everyday.

I walked out the room shutting it behind me and walked down the stairs and out of the house I was in. The village I live on has lots of shared houses. Everyone here is designated to a room each.

As I got outside I saw Andrew standing at the bottom of the village by the gate. I walked over to him and said "rough night at all."

He turned around and said" this is a early start for you and not really but there is another bus load of people coming in soon"

"That's good. Where's it from" I said

"We did a full sweep of Liverpools main streets and some in Sefton as well" said Andrew

" sounds good" I said

"That also reminds me he went on to say. It's going to be your job to show each set of new people to their living quarters"

" that's fine I said no problem at all"

As I was walking away from he shouted "Joey. I turned around and he said I've got my eye on you and Faith" whilst pulling a funny face. I just laughed and walked off. What to do with myself now until that bus pulls in I thought. Hmm I might as well go see James in the tower.

I climbed up the tower and as I got to the top I said " what's up dipshit"

He turned around saying "nothing much asshole"

"You hungry at all" I said

" ye a little" he replied so s threw him a Mars bar. "Are you doing the introduction for all the new people that are coming later" he said.

"Yep indeed why" I said

With a big grin on his face he said "I hope there is some nice girls there"

"What about Kelly" I said "from what I heard through your window the other night you were getting pretty close"

" I know he said but that new kid Lewis is a absolute dick"

"You didn't let him take her off you did ye" I said

"Kinda" he said with a down look to his face. With that we heard the sound of the gate opening from below.

"I guess your look could be about to change" I said.

He laughed and then said "good luck"

I smiled and climbed down the tower to get to arrived people. There was a lot of them by the looks of it so this could take a while.

"You ready" Andy then said to me

"Ye sure I replied let's go."