~Every Time~ Jeff the Killer. (2/2)

Jeff the Killer x (Pastel Goth)(Lolita) Reader

2nd POV

You got into your pajamas, took your makeup off and tied your hair in a bun as you got ready for bed.
C/N meowed as she curled on your bed, watching you.
Your bedroom was full of many stuffed animals, a rack dedicated to many colorful dresses and a large vanity set with makeup neatly organized on it.
You climbed into your giant, soft bed, getting under the comforter.
You picked C/N up and placed her next to you, "Make room for Jeff." You smiled at her.
Jeff then knocked on your door, then leaned his head through.
"Done yet?" He asked.
You nodded, and then he entered.
Your cabin only had one bedroom, so whenever Jeff came over he always slept on the other side of your bed.
Jeff had his shirt off, his arm bandaged just how to left it.
You felt yourself blush, you always did every time you saw him shirtless.
"I keep forgetting what you look like without your makeup on." He said as he climbed into the bed, getting under the comforter as well.
You grinned as you laid down on your side, facing him.
C/N laid in the middle of the both of you, Jeff faced you.
"Don't take it the wrong way, but you look better without it on." He smiled, looking at you with his wide eyes.
You stuck your tongue out as you reached your hand over C/N and flicked his forehead.
"I know, you tell me every time." You replied, looking back at him.
The fairy lights above your bed faintly lit the room, C/N purred as she slept.
You and Jeff both continued to stare at each other, smiling and blushing.
"Go to sleep Jeff." You grinned.
Jeff furrowed his eyebrows at you, "That's my line."
You giggled and pulled the comforter over your face, hiding the wide blush was was spreading across your cheeks.
You did have a crush on Jeff, and if it wasn't obvious, he had one on you as well.
Jeff sat up a bit, you noticed and peeked your head out.
He gently picked up C/N's sleeping body and moved her above to the pillows, then moved himself closer.
Your eyes widened a bit as Jeff out his arm around your waist, pulling you closer.
"I like you Y/N." He said, bringing his lips to yours.
You smiled as you brought one of your hands to his cheeks, cupping it.
"I know...you tell me every time."
Jeff grinned and sealed the space between the two of you, kissing you gently.
You parted from the kiss and looked into his eyes with your E/C ones.
"Be my girlfriend?" He asked as he soothingly ran his hand up and down your side.
You nodded, then smiled, "About time you asked."
Jeff held you and you rested your head against his chest, your hand moving up to his hair and stroking it.
"I love you Y/N...you and your style." He said as he started dozing off.
You started to fall asleep as well, "I love you too Jeff."
You listened to the sound of his heartbeat, then feel into a deep slumber.