Nightmare Wolfs

Nightmare Wolfs

*Anna*

The cold wind hit my cheeks. I looked to the blonde beside me. We had only been traveling a few hours now. The sun would be rising soon and the others would awake to find us gone. They were going to kill me when I return.

"So what made Elsa go all ice crazy?" Christopher? I think his name was asked.

"Well it was all my fault, I pushed her and she just snapped," I explained, "Christopher.."

"Kristoff," he corrected.

I waved my hand, "Whatever do you believe in love at first sight."

He looked at me and frowned, "No, why?"

I sigh, "You see I met this guy Hans and I decided to plan ahead a bit because I love him, and Elsa got mad," I tell him, "But what does she know I mean it wasn't like I didn't know him I mean I talked to him once before!"

He looked at me like I was crazy, "Wait you mean to tell me that you think your in love with a man you just met!"

"I don't think I know!" I hissed.

"You can't love someone you barely know!" He argued.

"I know him perfectly!"

"Oh really whats his last name? "

"Of the Southern Isles," I answered.

"Favorite food?"

"Sandwiches!"

"Best friends name?"

"Probably John,"

"Eye color?"

"Dreamy!"

"Foot size?"

I gave him a are you serious look, "Foot size doesn't matter!"

"Have you even had a meal with him yet," he didn't need me to answer he already knew my answer, "What if you hate the way he eats? What if you hate the way he picks his nose?"

"Picks his noses?" I repeated looking at him.

"And eats it," he adds.

"Excuse me sir he is a princes!" I pointed.

Kristoff shrugges before looking ahead, "All men do it!"

I didn't need to know that, "Ewww! Look it doesn't matter its true love!" I said.

"Doesn't sound like true love,"

"And you some kind of love expert?"

"No but I have friends who are!"

The sled stopped, "You have friends who are love experts?"

"Stop talking!" He demand standing slightly.

"No id like to me-"

A hand covered my mouth, "No seriously stop talking," I moved his hand away he was so rude!

I open my mouth but stop as I hear something. Kristoff looked around holding his lantern. Suddenly we spotted yellow eyes pecking outof the shadows.

"Go Sven, " he demand.

The sled started again and I fell back in the seat, "What are they?"

"Nightmare Wolves," he answered.

"Nightmared Wolves?" I repeated, "I though Pitch could only make horses?"

"Do you ever listen in class?" He groaned, "Nightmares come in many shapes."

"Wait how can you tell a Nightmares from the really thing?"

He stands up slightly, "Thats the thing sometimes you can sometimes you can't," he tells me, "Now stay put."

I looked at the Wolfs the were gaining on uses I lean over the thing Kristoff shoves me back, "I wanna help!" I exclaimed.

"No!"

"Why?"

"Because I don't trust you judgement!"

"Excuse me?" I demand.

"Who falls in love with a guy she just met?"

I grabbed something from the back, "ITS TRUE LOVE!" I screamed swinging it hittimg a wolf that launched at Kristoff. I give myself a satisfied smirk.

Just then a wolf jumped up grabbing Kristoff he fell off the sled grabbing a robe that attached to the back of t house sled. Somehow as this happened I had end up with the torch he had once held.

"Christopher!" I yelled.

He glares, "Its Kristoff!" He says a wolf grabbing ahold of his foot then getting kicked off. The Nightmares were getting closers looking around I instantly knew what I had to do. Taking the torch I lit the blanket that layed in the back picking it up,  "DUNK!" I demand.

Throwing it forward Kristoff dunk just before it hit him. The blanket knocked the wolfs away, "You almost set me on fire!" He said climbing up the rope.

"But I didn't!" I reminded helping him onto the sled. Suddenly I spotted what was in front of us. A cliff...oh my chocolate! Leaning forwards I shouted, "Get ready to jump Sven."

Kristoff hand my a bag of thing which I had gotten him as a bribe to take me up the north mountain earlier, "You don't tell him what to do!" He tells me, geez! "I do!"

He picked me up throwing me forward he was lucky I landed on Sven because if I did he been in deep deep...snow!

There was the sound of a rope being cut and Kristoff yelled, "Jump Sven!"

It took everything not to scream in complete terror. DONT LOOK DOWN DOWN LOOK DOWN! SHOOT! I looked down! Somehow we landed quickly I quickly looked back at Kristoff who hung slowly slipping off the side of the mountain.

Taking a rope from the bag I tied it around the pick axs before throwing it towards the mountain man boy."Grab on!" I demand.

But it was to late...he slipped.

A/N: Im sorry its short but I haven't update in a while and I wanted to give you guys something. Im having a hard time writing long chapters. So im gonna try to update sooner but there might be only one to two p.o.v. Im sorry forgive me.

-Skye