Why me

Dabi POV
When izuku was unconsciously.We were talking who is going to keep her.The hand man said I was going to take care of her.I was post then we all saw her hair started to get white.Everyone froze"Is she going to die"said crazy girl with a sad face which was weird."I don't know"said tomaru with a confused look."Or probably she going to freeze"everyone started at the guy who can duplicate"what you haven't seen frozen,Anna hair turn white and freeze"stupid'he the stupid thing I ever meet'he thought.Then I toke her to my room and put her a blanket on her then I took a shower.

Izumi pov

I woke up and heard water running.I see my hair and it was white.Then the water stop,the door open and it show a muscle man with purple skin.Half naked he only had his pants.He look at me,and give me a smirk."so you awake~Greene"his voice send me shivers down my spin.He was coming closer to me and I moved away from him until I felt the wall.His smirk was even wider"you scared of me Greene~"he came on top of me I was going to run but their was chains in my hands and feet that were tied to the bed."those~chain are anti quik chains, that you can't used your quirk with~"

He started to kiss me,I try to push him 'he took my first kiss'.The guy started to kiss my neck I gasp "STOPP!!!!"he was to strong he pin my arms to the bed.'why me '."you~have the beautiful body~"he whispered in my ear"Let go of me you pervert!!"I try to get of his grip"Stop screaming or I will do something to you"that send me shivers down my spin.I was scared,sad that I can't do nothing for myself.That when my hair turn light blue.My tears form in my eyes"p..please...st..stop"he look at me and saw my hair and back away.

Dabi pov

"p..please...st..stop"the girl said with tears in her eyes then I saw her hair change color and I back away"we continue this later"I said "hurry up and take a shower and change"with a tone to send her shivers down her spin.

....

Meanwhile class 1-A

Kacchan pov

We visit the people in are class that got injured that when shitty hair said he over heard that the ponytail girl put a tracker at one of the numo."we could go find deku"I said with a smile on my face that when we made a group to rescue deku even if some people say we shouldn't is me,shitty hair,half'n half'n bastared, four eye,and the ponytail girl.We are going to save her."we should discussed are self"the ponytail girl said,we did and that when we found were their was more numo.

With Midoriya pov

I took a shower and got clothes.That when he came in"we have to go down stairs"he was going down I followed that but I still had the hand cuff on cause he put it on me again.He tied me to the chair again the crazy girl was smiling "your pretty cute~can I get to cut you~"she took out a knife "calm down toga"tomura said with a smirk in his face.

That when we heard a knock on the door.It was quiet "deliver pizza"a guy said.Everyone was confused.*Boom*it was all might and the heros they capture all of them I was happy until their was a portal that took me.All might try to get me but was to late.We were some where else.The guy was holding me."Are you okay"he said,I got red as kirishima hair "let go of me!!"I said getting out of his arms he just role his eyes on me.That when Kacchan came out he looked funny.
He had a angry face,when the guy saw him he looked like he got an idea.He grab me and kiss me.

Bakugo pov

He grab her and kiss her now I'm going to kill that damn bastard."let her go or I'll kill you bastard"he just smirk,she was trying to push him away until he let her out for air.'she was blushing like crazy but her hair was still white so that means she scared of him that good to hear' we were planning how to save her.The ponytail girl notice that she was wearing hand cuffs and wasn't using her quirks , that makesthings harder to save her.So we need to fight for her.

All might is here and he is fighting a guy with no face.The hand man is to busy seeing the fight so this is our chance.We ran to the people the crazy girl was trying to cut me but I dodged of course , and grab her face and slammed it into the floor. Then the guy was still holding deku in his arm while she try to escape his grip.She managed to get out his grip.when she was running away from him she got electrocuted .The guy smirk and got up to her she was in pain"I forgot to tell you about these are in my control if you try to run you will get electrocuted" his smirk went wider

      Izumi was trying to stand up. While the guy was going to her."please let me go"she said weakly

Midoriya pov

     I felt pain through my hole body "please let me go"I begged kacchan got mad and explode his face and grad me      
I was happy but scared if something was going to happen to All might my hair was white with some green stripes "you are going be okay "kacchan said "Greene have you forgotten about your mom" the guy said that when I realizes that the had my mother they have her.A hero came and help us "Izumi we have your mother don't worry about it "the hero said.He electrocuted me again "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"I cry in pain "you belong to us Midoriya "said tomura "NO I DON'T !!!" When I said that tomura got angry and I got electrocuted "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! "kacchan was mad "stop that you bastard!!!"kacchan said my hair turn really white I felt weak,like no one can save me