CHAPTER 42 Sulavyns Regrets

The mystery man got back inside the colossal like titan and then it came to life...The gang took a step back just then the TITAN SLOWLY BEGAN TO MOVE ITS RIGHT ARM ACROSS THE ALREADY BROKEN BUILDING AND SMASHED IT SENDING MASSIVE BOULDERS FLYING TOWARDS SULAVYN AND THE CREW "ARGHHAA!" BUCKY RAN INFRONT OF THEM AND TRANSFORMED INTO HIS TITAN CAUSING THE BOULDERS TO SMASH INTO BUCKYS HALF TRANSFORMED TITAN WHICH TOOK HEAVY HITS BREAKING ITS RIBCAGE AND ARMS AND TEARING CHUNKS OF FLESH OFF...."raaagh!........" the titan moaned then collapsed to the ground "BUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYN SHOUTED AS BUCKY CAME OUT THE TITAN BARELY WALKING FROM OVER USING HIS POWER "I gotcha dont worry" sulavyn came and caught the faint , light headed bucky and put him in the jeep.

Bucky was in the jeep resting "if he keeps doing that hel eventually kill himself from exhaustion" "we gotta get stronger because without you using your jems bucky is the most powerful one here we need him" "i know *sighs*" JUST THEN SULAVYN PANICKED AND REMEMBERED THE TITAN AND CHOKED ON SOME AIR AS HE TURNED AROUND TO SEE THE TITAN STILL THERE STARING AT THEM WITH ITS ROWS OF TEETH SHOWING THROUGH ITS NONE SKIN COVERED FACE "IL FUCKING KILL YOU!" SULAVYN SAID AS TEARS FORMED IN HIS EYES JUST THEN....

SULAVYN SHOT HIS GRAPPLES TO A BUILDING AND PULLED HIMSELF FURIOUSLY TO THE TITAN AND SWUNG HIS BLADES BUT THEN.....it evaporated as the titan pilot disappeared Sulavyn felt anger increase in him as he saw another titan up ahead and sadisticly grinned "MEAT!" SULAVYN SHOT A GRAPPLE TO THE TITANS BODY AND PULLED HIMSELF UNDER IT AND FLUNG HIMSELF OVER ITS HEAD "RAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYN CAME DOWN HIS BLADES SPINNING ALONG WITH HIM HE SLICED DOWN THE BACK OF THE TITAN AND THEN USED HIS GAS TO SPIN BACK UP LIKE A YOYO THEN DIRECTLY STABBING THE SLASHED UP NAPE...making the titan fall to the ground.....

Sulavyn stood their looking at the ground his blades completely covered in titan flesh and blood he began to cry..."why....why...why did i do this....." he gripped his swords and yet saw another wondering titan "why do i have to kill ....i dont want....to anymore.....im sick of the pain......the suffering" he whispered to himself staring at the wondering titan he didnt attack it he walked back to the jeep where the others looked at sulavyn sad because they knew how he was feeling they knew he was depressed from all this fighting all this pain....He was an excellent warrior...only lacking mere sanity and love.... Then the titan sulavyn walked away from CHARED AT HIM "i...LET YOU LIVE YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN IT YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYN TURNED AROUND AND SHOT HIS GRAPPLES INTO THE TITANS LEGS AND PULLED HIMSELF UP AND VERTICALLY HE JUMPED OVER THE TITAN AND WAS MID AIR ON HIS SIDE ONTOP OF THE TITAN "RAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYN THREW HIS BLOODIED DAMAGED SWORD CLIP BLADES AT THE TITANS NAPE THEY BOTH SLICED OPENED THE NAPE...

And sulavyn went back to walking to the jeep "sulavyn......" Frank said very concerned noticing his closest friend crying and looking very angry but was it at himself or Cthulhu?..... "we're done...lets go *wipes face of tears*" no one said a word and everyone else got in and frank drove them home and saw as bucky slowly woke up "ah.....what i...miss?" "Nothin much thanks for that cover bucky we owe u one" kenny said sulavyn was resting his head as they drove back home he kept having flash backs of his step parents begging him to stop stabbing them...all for a ritual that caused chaos...sulavyn began to cry silently.....After driving through the city they saw a massive GUN SHIP COMING FROM BEHIND THEM IT WAS AN ALIEN GUN SHIP THE SIZE OF A JET BUT THE SHAPE OF A CAR "OH FUCK!!!!!!!" FRANK SAID SPEEDING OFF.

"THATS AN ALIEN SMALL GUN SHIP OUR WEAPONS CANT TOUCH THAT NOT EVEN YOUR TITAN BUCKY NOR YOUR MAGIC SHIT SULAVYN WE GOTTA JUST DRIVE N OUT SPEED EM!" FRANK SAID SPEEDING OFF IN ANOTHER DIRECTION INTO THE ABANDONED CITY TURNING CORNERS DODGING THE LASERS THAT THE AIRCRAFT FIRED "WE GOTTA TAKE IT OUT SOMEHOW! KENNY SAID LOOKING BEHIND HIM OUT THE WINDOW "FUCK IT IF IT CANT BE TAKEN OUT BY BULLETS IL USE THIS *PULLS OUT CENTIPEDE MASK*".

"Sulavyn...you go INSANE USING THAT I REFUSE!" KENNY SAID GRABBING HIS ARM "ITS ALL I HAVE!" SULAVYN OPENED THE SPEEDING JEEP BACK SEAT RIGHT DOOR AND SHOT A GRAPPLE TO THE AIRCRAFT AND FLUNG HIMSELF BEHIND IT THEN PUTTING THE MASK ON "AHHHH AHHHHHH ARGHHH!!!!!!!" SULAVYN SCREAMED AS THE MASK HUNGRILY DUG ITSELF INTO HIS SKULL "HEHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! KILLL KILLL KILLLL!!!!!!!" THE 4 19 INCH BLACK LEGS MADE FROM MUSCLE SHOT OUT SULAVYNS LOWER BACK AND HIS EYES WENT ALL WHITE.

THE AIRCRAFT TURNED AND FOCUSED ON SULAVYN "RAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" SULAVYB INSANELY BLOOD THIRSTILY USED THE BLACK LEGS TO PULL HIMSELF TO THE AIRCRAFT HE LANDED ON IT AND BEGAN STABBING THE ROOF OF IT " AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DIE DIE DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HE SHOUTED WHILST LAUGHING OUT OF HIS MIND JUST THEN SULAVYN WAS SHOT INTO THE AIR BY A BEAM OF HEAT FROM A CANNON OF THE AIRCRAFT SULAVYN WAS ON FIRE AS HE DESCENDED HIGHER INTO THE AIR "HAHAHAHAHAHA AHHH AHHH AHHHH!!!!!!!!" HE LAUGHED AND CRIED OUT IN PAIN AS HE WAS BURNING ALIVE HE THEN BACKFLIPPED MID AIR AND SHOT DOWN ONE OF HIS BLACK LEGS STABBING THE GUN THAT SHOT HIM HIS FACE BURNT AWAY EXPOSING HIS BONE N SKIN AND BLACKER BEAK MASK.

HE PULLED HIMSELF CLOSER AND WAS ABOUT TO STRIKE AGAIN UNTIL A NINJA STAR LIKE WEAPON SLASHED THROUGH HIS BLACK LEGS SULAVYN LOOKED UP TO SEE WHO IT WAS AND IT WAS THE SNIPER A BUILDING AWAY HE SHOT ANOTHER SHURIKEN AT SULAVYNS FACE TEARING OFF THE MASK WHICH THEN FELL OFF HIS FACE THE AIRCRAFT GOT AWAY AND THE SNIPER WAS ALREADY GONE ASWELL SULAVYNS SENSES CAME TO HIM HIS FACE BEGAN TO HEAL AND FIX AS THE RED JEM WENT INTO POWER HE HASTLY SHOT A GRAPPLE TO A BUILDING FURTHER UP TO SEE THE JEEP PARKED..."IS IT GONE?" Bucky asked worriedly "yeah...*coughs* it flew away ....bastard aliens tsk...anyways the beak mask thing is gone now i think because that sniper guy came out of no where and shot something at it cutting it in half so those black legs fell off me and i went back to normal the bastards gone again but i dont think im getting that mask back" sulavyn said very tiredly he got inside the jeep and they drove off.

*The half cut mask re joined itself on the ground and began to take form into a black inky muscle like man creature with 4 19 inch black legs and the all black beak on its head with a red dot in the masks center which grew bigger.....the creature opened its mouth to reveal a monstrous set of sharp inhuman mouth features it then hissed as it started to follow the jeep jumping from building to building*

*editors notes* bleh today was shit :( dk what to say lol but adios my Cultists💙🌟💙🌟💙🌟