Hot Springs and Sickness

Original date March 28th 2017

It was peaceful...though before we were born no one knew the evil we would face in our lifetime...if only we knew..

Walking down the path everyone was getting tired. "Rin are you doing okay?" haru asked. "Yes am just getting tired is all." she waved her hand to brush it off. Yuki stopped and looked at her. "We can stop." he says. "Oh no we should go, am just not use to walking a lot." she said. "Well we can stop at a hot spring to rest for awhile." said haru. "A hot spring! I would love too~!" she said very happy and waiting to see it yuki gave a angry sigh but it was with little anger. Walking there toke a bit but they finally got there it was like a spring in the human world they had a girls and a boys side, the boys parted ways with rin going in. "be safe rin." haru waved and rin gave a nod going into the spring it felt warm and nice some wounds she had as a child healed she gasped and looked in awe, next door the boys were in the springs but not yuki he was sitting on top of a huge rock in the spring having on hand on his chin spacing out. "Hey Yuki are you not going to come in?" haru asked, yuki looked a little to haru and back to whatever he was looking at mostly spacing somewhere. "Nah..." he said haru nods and said a little 'okay' going to sit down nastu was on the other end of haru. back at rin's side she was starting to get out when something pulled her. "huh?" he grapped hard and pulled her almost in she screamed. "Ahhh!!!!" yuki lifted his head up quickly grabbing a towel and jump into the girls side the monster had her in the air. He cut the arm and grabbed her wrapping the towel around her. "Get back Rin." he said she backed away Yuki jumped up and went to slash it when he got hit falling onto the floor, he gave out a pained grunt rin ran to him and blocked the monsters next attack. "Come on get up!" he got up with rin helping him. "lets do this together am your partner let me help." she said firmly he nods and both stood side by side and both used a special attack to kill the creature. The monster scream and soon fell then natsu and haru came in and grabbed the monsters jewel or other wise known as a soul. "What is that?" rin asked looking at it. "Its a Soul of a monster, their soul are quite unique to ours the souls have even more magic power than a wizard." rin nodded her head but then asked "What do you do with it?". "The wizard world runs on the power of magic and when a wizard or monster dies the soul goes to a tree in the heart of the wizard world. without the tree the land and this world would die." haru said. "So is this is what Shinichi wants to do then huh?" haru nods yuki turns to leave. "Hey Yuki!" Natsumi Yelled. "......." he said nothing he was still walking away. "Tch...Idiot."

The Next Day.
Yuki and the others where getting closer to the next town just two more left till reaching the magic tree of beginnings. but something was not right....

Was quiet most of the walk from the springs, just looking forward but he was a bit wobbly on his feet also having one small sweat drop coming down his face. "Are we getting closer to the Mizu Town?" yuki nodded. "This better not be a wrong way you idiot." natsumi said to yuki. yuki turned around and was ready to yell. "Its not you damn....." with that yuki fell to the side. "Yuki!?" Rin held his head up. "What's wrong with him! Haruno!" Haru kneeled down next to yuki. "Thats why he didn't get in the hot springs." he gently put the back of his hand to his forhead yuki made a small sigh. "He does have a fever hurry get him into that shed there." Natsumi picked up Yuki, there was a bed on the floor made of hay putting him down and cover him up. "I should have seen the signs he always gets sick......tch am such a idiot....." haruno sighed loudly. "Wait always...." she asked. "Yes since we found Yuki he always gets sick we don't know why......." haruno said. "Tch...that idiot." Natsumi walked out. "Don't mind Natsumi he really does care for Yuki but they both show it by fighting, its quite cute if you think about it." Haruno smiled. "I see...." she smiled but not for long. "I'll go get some medical herbs, you stay here and watch him okay." Rin nods. Haruno and Natsumi left walking into the woods near the shed rin looked as they both became out of sight from her. Yuki grunted in his sleep his face pained from the heat of his face and the aches. Rin softly rubbed his face he then soon relaxed. "It's my fault.....am so sorry if only I could have fought for myself you didn't have to jump in....am a fool..." Yuki grabbed her hand. "*gasp*! I'm sorry did I wake you up...?" Yuki looked over and shaked his head. "No it was that damn pink-haired idiot that woke me." he said bluntly. "Its not your fault I got sick *cough cough* I always get sick...." he said. "I'm sorry that happens Yuki..." she started to sob. "Stop that you idiot you don't look cute when you cry." Rin looked up in shock eyes really big. He lightly tabbed her head but it still hurt. "Yuki?" he didn't say anything. "I'm dying......anyway...*cough cough* "What was that?" she said. "Nothing....." he said right then and there Haruno came in. "Yuki I got medical herb for you, you'll be back on your feet tomorrow morning." Yuki gets up a bit and Rin was holding him she was scared he would fall over again. "Thanks.." He grabbed at it and ate the whole thing, doing so his head tilted to the side and he was once again pasted out.". "Ahh!!!!!!!!! Yuki!!!" she was still holding him and shaking him. "It's okay Rin he'll be fine, it makes you fall asleep when its given to you." he said. "O-Oh....Thank Goodness..." she fell over. "I thought it killed him." haru and even natsumi gave a small chuckle.

Morning came and Natsumi yelled. "Where did he go!?" Rin got up quickly running outside she turned around and saw Yuki standing looking up at the sky. "Yuki you should be laying down." he looked over. "Huh?....Oh am fine now the herb heals you quickly." he said. "Oh i see.......um Yuki you said something to me yesterday i was wondering what it was...?" he looked at her but looked back at the sky. "Don't worry about it, I don't even remember what i said anyway." he said. "Oh I see...Come on Let's get you something to eat~" she smiled. "Okay." rin walked back to the shed yuki looked at her and frowned. "I'm dying...Rin."

"Heh without me your nothing just half a man.....but then again so am I." He smiled.