Chapter 4

After almost two hours Alec still hadn't find Magnus so he decided to went back to the stables. "Thank you," Alec said handing him some money. "Izzy," said when he saw her walk up to him. Alec pushed the hood over her head more. "Come on," Alec said helping Izzy on the horse. Izzy smiled holding onto Alec while he rides away. Simon leaned against a building looking at Izzy and Alec riding away with a sad look on his face.

"You can't tell anyone," Alec said when Izzy stepped off the horse. "I know, but now I get why you leave all the time," Izzy said smiling. "It's amazing, out there," Izzy said smiling. "I know, now get changed you have dirt on your dress and cloak and mother won't like you in this kind of dress for dinner," Alec said giving the horse some water and food. "I know, I know, and you better won't be late too, mother isn't very pleased you missed the last couple of dinners," Izzy said before walking away. Alec chuckled giving the horse some last pets before walking out of the stables.

Izzy rushed into her bedroom quickly changing into a purple dress falling on her bed thinking about Simon.

(This dress without the tiara)

"Isabelle, dinner is ready," Jace said bitter before closing the door again. "Maybe people would talk to you, if you weren't so moody," Izzy yelled after her brother. Izzy scoffed getting of her bed. Izzy reached out to grab her ring but it wasn't there. "That bastard," Izzy said chuckling walking to her balcony seeing the broken abandoned tower seeing Simon sit there. "I'm gonna get that ring back," Izzy said smiling before walking out of her room.

After dinner Izzy decided to go and meet Simon to get her ring back. Izzy changed her dress but instead of her dirty clothes she put on one of her expensive dresses and her red velvet cloak. (No not like a red velvet cake)

 (No not like a red velvet cake)

(Her dress)

(Her cloak)

(Her cloak)

Izzy got the the stables seeing Alec there. "Alec, hey what are you doing here," Izzy asked petting one of their horses. "I always take care of the horses," Alec said carefully pressing his head against the head of  one of the horses. "Going some where," Alec asked. "Someone took my ring and I know who it is," Izzy said getting into of one of the horses. "Be save," Alec said not arguing with Izzy, "I will," Izzy said before galloping away on the horse.

Thoughts?????