Chapter Fourteen

After i had stopped crying, my first instinct was to call someone....anyone, except Derek. I reached for my phone, and called JJ, after a few rings, she finally picked up, but she sounded very tired. She probably spent the night at Reid's, if you know what i mean, because their anniversary is on the same day as mine and Derek's.....was.

"Hello?" She answered groggily.

"JJ? It's Alexis, i need you over here" i cried.

"Sweetheart, whats wrong?!" She asked worriedly.

"Please, just come over" i cried, then hung up.

I just sat back down in the corner, and cried some more, i mean, Derek just left me, after everything, he just left me, now i know I definitely wouldn't ever love again. Suddenly, i heard three knocks at the door, so i got up and opened the door, and it was JJ and Reid. As soon as they stepped into my apartment, Reid's eyes immediately averted to the ground, and he blushed slightly.

"What Reid?" I asked.

"Um....you're half naked..." He said awkwardly.

"Babe, just go and talk to Derek..." JJ said, and Reid left.

"Im sorry, I'll go change..." I started to walk away, but JJ just pulled me into a hug, and i just cried even more.

"Okay honey, what happened?" She asked me once we sat down.

"Derek just left me..." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause he said he loved me...and I didn't say it back" i cried.

"Why didn't you?" She asked, wrapping an arm around me.

"Cause last time i said i love you to someone, it turned out really bad" i said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." She replied.

JJ and i just talked for a few hours, until she eventually left. And i was left in my apartment all alone, and i hated the feeling of being alone. I just wish Derek was back, i wanted to lay in his arms, so snuggle into his warm chest. But I'm not sure if i will ever get him back...

*NEXT DAY*

I walked into the FBI building once again, but this time, i never wanted to, because that means I will have to face Derek. I stepped out of the elevator, and quickly looked around the room, and there was no sign of Derek. Good. I quickly walked over to my desk, and placed my stuff down. When i looked up, Derek was standing in front of me, with an apologetic look on his face. As soon as he opened his mouth to say something, i walked away, leaving him standing there.

I walked into an empty office, and cried. I heard the door open, but it was only Jacob, the new guy, but i had a bad feeling about him, something didn't seem right with him. He reached his hand out, and i took it, and as soon as i stood up, he punched me in the cheek, causing me to fall over. I felt him pull my pants down, and my underwear, and it felt so bad, i could feel him raping me.

"DEREK!" I screamed out. But Jacob instantly covered my mouth, so i lifted my knee up, and slammed his face into it. I quickly got up, and pulled my pants back up, and i pulled the door open and ran out of the room, everyone was sitting down.

"DEREK! JJ! HELP ME PLEASE, HELP ME!" I screamed as i ran over to Derek. They all took out their guns, and some of them started heading into the office. All i could see, was Jacob in handcuffs, and they were putting him in a cell. Derek just turned my head around and hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked me, as he looked at me.

"He raped me" i cried.

"Wait...he tried to rape you? Or did rape you?" He asked

"He did rape me." I cried. "Why are you hugging me? I thought you hated me"

"I don't hate you" he replied.

"Really? Cause I'm pretty sure we broke up" i replied as i backed away.

"Yeah, and now I want you back" he said.

"I-i-i" I couldn't make a coherent sentence.

"Don't worry, I didn't think you would forgive me" he said as he started to walk away.

"Stop! Don't go!" I yelled

"Why?!" He yelled back, not even bothering to turn around.

"Because I love you, you idiot!" I yelled back.

He just turned around, and wrapped his arms around me, and he kissed me passionately, like he had never kissed me before. And i just pulled back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Does this mean that we are back together?" I asked.

"I guess" he replied, as he kissed me softly.

"Is moving into yours still an option?" I asked.

"Of course" he replied.

"I love you" i said.

"I love you too" he replied happily. And I just kissed him again, so happy that we are back together....

*************************************************************************************

See! I told you i would get them back together! Now they are even closer than they were before!! I am so glad that they are back together now, I couldn't bear them breaking up!!!

Anyway, comment and vote! It would mean a lot to me! Thx!

Ebony😍😍😂😂❤️❤️😱😱💖💖👅👅😈😈😘😘😊😊🌻🌻💕💕🌹🌹💙💙💜💜👌👌👏👏🌟🌟😝😝😏😏😁😁