New York

El POV
After graduation Marcus and I moved to knew York to start our life. He had a contract for modeling and I had an internship for fashion and design. Everything was perfect.
Today was the day I start my internship and I get to wake up to someone I love.

"Good morninggggg....wake up"

Marcus
"It's time already?"

I love when guys wake up with a raspy voice.

"Come on I don't want you being late on your first day babe"

Marcus
"You know some day I'm gonna make you my wife"

"Someday huh?"

Marcus
"Mmh, come here"

I gave Marcus some goodbye kisses and got ready so I could be on time.

Taking a taxi was much easier than driving, but money was tight so I decided to walk

Taking a taxi was much easier than driving, but money was tight so I decided to walk. I mean how far is it anyway??

New York was nothing like I imagined. The traffic was 10x worse than people told me. And the block my building was on, was 12 blocks away from me!

The last thing I wanted was to be late on my first day.

So there I was arriving @10:00 am instead of 8:30am.

Samantha

"Hi, you must be El?"

El
"Yea, umm by any chance did I miss anything ?"

Samantha
"Well I'm the receptionist, and honey no, if anything the boss is late"

El
"The Boss?"

Samantha
"Yea don't stress about it girl, your in class B, he's in class A. So just sit tight and wait for your class leader to come and get you.

El
"Oh, okay. Thanks I guess"

I was sitting for about another hour or two. I was starting to realize New York wasn't at all worth the hype.

I took matters into my own hands to find my class leader.

"Excuse me but is this the class B department ?"

RuPaul as Steven

Steven
"It sure is, and your late sweetie. Very very late. You see ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of what not to do here while your in department class B"

"I'm sorry, the receptionist-"

Steven
"Have a sit and save the excuses. I want progress not failure. Now to important matters......listen quick and listen hard. Because ladies and gentlemen you will be designing ideas while your in class B. Only class A designs and styles there models. Don't worry only a selected few will move up to that scale in about a month. Here you will learn the basics. I only have three rules. #1 you have one assignment every week, follow the theme and execute it, your safe. Don't and your going home. #2 be at every event that is scheduled, it is important that the media sees "Dice Co. Fashion" as a powerful statement. And #3 don't socialize with any of the models, especially The Boss. Now everyone go home because tomorrow you all will be worked like dogs. Thank me later. See you all tomorrow morning @8:00 am sharp. No later.

El POV
Thank God, I couldn't wait to see Marcus.

I arrived home @5 to our lovely apartment to find Marcus Eating cereal.

Marcus
"Hey babe, how was the first day?"

El
"It was okay I guess, I just wish I didn't arrive late. Plus they said tomorrow was gonna be really busy"

 Plus they said tomorrow was gonna be really busy"

Marcus
"I know what you need"

El
"And what is that?"
He came closer and wrapped his arms around me"

Marcus
"A nice long bubble bath, a companied by me of course and a oil massage today follow"

El
"Aww that sounds nice"

Marcus
"I owe you everything, your my queen"

Marcus "I owe you everything, your my queen"

El
"This is exactly what I needed. Being here with you is like no other feeling. Wouldn't trade it for the world"