Sorry

~lawless pov~
How is she alive? It can't be her, but they looked alike and have the same name. She got up and looked at me. I could tell that she had mix feelings. I step forwards when my big brother decided to hide her behind him. I got angry by that. I was about to attack him again when she said something.
Inori-"don't"
I looked at her and tears started to fall out.
~Inori pov~
Lawless was about to attack again when I said something. Mahiru and the guy we're confused about what's happening.
Mahiru-"Inori do you know Greed?"
Inori-"yea"
Mahiru-"how?"
Inori-"we met century's ago"
Mahiru-"wha?! So you lived that long"
Inori-"don't say it like that! It makes me feel old"
Mahiru-"sorry"
Lawless-"how are you alive Inori? I saw you dead at the garden"
Inori-"Rom-I mean lawless I was saved"
He was about to say something else when we heard something. When we all turn it was Tsubaki subclass. He had a sword and was about to attack Mahiru when I got in front.
Subclass-"you betray us. No wonder your kingdom fall"
When he said that I was shocked. I couldn't move ,it's like he stab me in the heart. He attack again but this time lawless protected me. He killed him and I couldn't believe it. Mahiru went to my side and started to call my name but I couldn't do anything.
Mahiru-"Inori, what's wrong? Hey Inori"
Inori-"y-yea, I'm fine. Mahiru I need to go now"
Mahiru-"what but we still need you"
I started to walk up when lawless got in my way. I try passing him when he grab my arm.
Lawless-"Inori, where are you going? We need to talk"
Inori-"I have to go. I......I can't be here"
He was about to say something else when someone came out. It was a other subclass, but I knew this subclass. Lawless grab his sword and was about to attack when I ran passed him and hugged the subclass to protect him. Lawless was confused and told me to move.
Inori-"then make me Romeo"
His eye widen and was shocked that I snap at him, because I never snap at him. I felt Lilac shaking in my arms.
Mahiru-"that's enough, can't you see he's scared"
While they were talking Lilac started to talk to me.
Lilac-"get out of here Inori"
Inori-"what? I can't leave you"
Lilac-"I'll be fine but I don't want you getting hurt. Please leave"
Inori-"i......i........ok"
I got up and ran to the exit.
Mahiru-"huh? Hey Inori? Where are you going?!"
~lawless pov~
I turn around and Inori was running. I drop my sword and went chasing her. I cant lose her again. I lost her and I was calling her name when I couldn't move anymore. What's wrong with me?
Tsubaki-"big brother number 5, i hope you had a good time meeting Inori"
I turn around and I saw someone that I didn't know. But I felt a bad feeling around him
Tsubaki-"you may go in, you may go in, going in is easy but returning is...."
I didn't get the chance to get my weapon and I blackout.
~Inori pov~
Tsubaki transported me to the apartment and I waited for him. Sakuya had came in running and hugged me. He was shaking but I don't understand why? I felt something fall in my shudder. I turn and he was crying. I grabbed his face, I looked at him.
Inori-"you shouldn't cry Sakuya. I'm fine"
Sakuya-"I know,but.........I was afraid that I.....I"
Inori-"shhh, there's no need to talk. I will never leave unless it's time for me to leave"
Sakuya-"how can you say that! Don't you care about your life?!"
I looked at him and I put a smile on my face.
Inori-"I don't care about my life, the only thing I care about is peace in the world and that everybody is safe, happy, and healthy"
I walk passed him and just left him there. I went to my room and I couldn't hold it anymore. Tears were falling and I fell to the ground. Lawless, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
~next day~
I had fallen asleep and I was still sleeping when someone knocked at my door. I got up and open the door and it was shamrock. I was confused as why he was here.
Shamrock-"we need your help"
Inori-"wait, did you just say you need my help?"
Shamrock-"no!"
Inori-"oh, then By-"
Shamrock-"stop with the foolishness and come!"
He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the building. When we made it to the place I saw otogirl having trouble.
Shamrock-"Inori, use your chains!"
Inori-"ok, there no need to yell!"
I walk to otogirl and saw that she was trying to pull lawless in. He was trying to fight back then stop when he saw me. I used my chains and pulled him in the room. He kept yelling my name but I just kept pulling him. I tied the chains to the wall and otogirl tied her string in the wall. I was about to leave when lawless stop me.
Lawless-"god dammit Inori! Please listen to me!"
I looked at him and shamrock called my name. I turn to him and told him if I could talk to lawless for a bit. At first he was saying that I betrayed Tsubaki and he was getting me angry.
Inori-"will you shut up! I only want to talk to him"
Shamrock-"fine! But make it quick"
He left and the door closed. The room was silent when he started to talk.
Lawless-"why are you doing this? Help me Inori. I was want to hugged you. I want you back"
Inori-"I have no choice law-"
Lawless-"don't call me that! I want you to call me how you used to."
Inori-"oh, Romeo. I want to help but you know what happens when a subclass doesn't listen to there master. I have to go Romeo"
Lawless-"no, please stay awhile at least"
Inori-"i can't"
Lawless-"then at least give me a kiss"
I was shocked when he said that. My check started to turn red. I walked to him and kneel down. And I kissed him, he kissed back. I didn't want go but I had to. I got up and left but I heard what lawless said.
Lawless-"I will save you Inori"
I went to my room and I saw a box there. I went up to it and there was a letter. It said to get dressed because the war was about to start. I open the box and there was a outfit and shoes. Then I saw a spear next to the bed. I got dressed and looked at the mirror.

 I got dressed and looked at the mirror

I feel wired because I never wear this. Someone knocked at my door and I open it. Higan was standing there
Higan-"come on princess, the war is about to begin"
I nodded and we walked out. Romeo please save me.