{how you met}

You were always curious of an app that helped in making friends from across the world. The app was geared towards teens, which the majority of the users actually were.

A few messages had already rolled in after creating your profile and editing your bio.

3 message requests ;
Finn
Olivia
Kirishima

One of them obviously stood out more, their name wasn't American.

Finn and Olivia, the conversations held with them didn't last very long. On the other hand, the conversation with Kirishima was still ongoing.

He had told you that Kirishima was actually his surname, Eijirou being his first. He had explained to you that in Japan, people went by their surnames and usually people used first names when really close.

To be polite, you used his surname too.

A few months in, you two learnt how to handle the time zones. It was difficult yes but you both got through it. You messaged each other whenever you could.

You had realized that you had liked him in a romantic way but you had to forcefully push them away.

They never left though. Both of you had mutual feelings about each other but were never brought up. That is, till a few months after.

•• — ••
hi, no one reads this anymore but I'll keep updating till the end in hopes of it going up in rankings due to constant updates ? ;^) idk, lol .