Loser town

"Wait! stop! let me in!" I ran as fast as i can towards my school bus. unfortunately; I didn't catch it... I saw kids from the
back laughing like a baboon "darn it and come to think im your senior" i know right this is my last year of my high school life and im still a loser i called my bestfriend Liam, he's my childhood friend i mean my ONLY friend we play games together , we do a lot of stuff together not only us but also our family since we were neighbors since we were little "riiinnggg riinngggg" come on pick up "*yawn* heeelloooo" "what time do u plan to go to school idiot" i hissed at him "im not going" i was about to scold him then "beep beep beep" that asshole , since we are neighbors i can easily go to his house
and get his ass, i knock on the door then just a second his mom opened up "oh Goodmorning dear, let me guess u came to get him up" i just nod at her, she chuckled "go get em cowboy!" i ran upstairs then i saw a door with no entry on it i knock two times then i opened the door i saw him still on the bed only wearing boxer im really use seeing him like this because this has been my routine since we were kids "get up LIAM" i shake him off but then he pulled me beside him and hugged me "hmm fiveee minu...tes" as he mumble still eyes close i cant stop myself from being embarrassed even though im used to it Well because i was on his bed with him only with his boxer and were facing each other while his hands are wrapped on my waist, i struggle to get out but i just cant he was holding me tight "let me go asshole, were late at school" he was still sleeping so i have no choice but to slap him so hard "ouuccchhhh..ok im awake you dont have to slap me you know" as he get up and hold his cheeks where i slap him "sorry but i think thats the only way to wake you up" he got up and looked at me " move asshole" i pointed my fingers to the bathroom he looked at me with a smirk on his face "dont tell me youre going to watch me change, i dont mind since your my bestfriend" looking at me teasingly ,i realized i was still on his bed i walk toward the door "ill be waiting downstairs, hurry up asshole" i told him before i close the door then i heard him laugh his ass off. He's so use of me calling him that .When i went down i saw auntie drinking her coffee i kissed her on the cheeks "this is the reason why I dont wait for him during first day" i pout my lips "that's why I'm very thankful you're always with him" she caress my hair and kissed me on my forehead I smiled at her "Am I interrupting something?" As the jerk came downstairs "nothing much! Come on, let's go" i push him toward the door Mrs. Anderson hand him the sandwich "eat this while you are driving, have fun at school you two" she said before we went. While we were at the car i scolded him about not going to school on the first day "Cheals, calm down and it's not like I'm going to miss much it's just the first day" he grabbed his sandwich and started eating it "ann...because..of.yo..I can..t ea..t my san...dwi..ch pro..per..ly.." i grab his sandwich from him "Can you not talk while your mouth is full! jeezzz" i hissed at him "Well feed me, I cant eat properly while driving pretty pleasseee ahhhhhh" he opened his big mouth "argh! fiinnee" i slowly feed him he bit the sandwich then his lips touches my fingers i looked away so he can't see i'm blushing Im so stupid to feel this way and of all people to my best friend.