Part 27

Soo, it's been awhile, hasn't it? So much has gone on in my life lately, and I just want to share it with you guys.
So, huge shocker, Michael and I are still together. It is actually insane because I didn't think that we were going to last a week, let alone almost 5 months! But also, my friends have made such a huge impact on my life. They have been there for me every single step of the way, and I am so damn blessed to have them as such a big part in my life.
Well, since this is my first year in middle school, now we got to take finals. I thought finals were going to be a lot scarier then they were. I have three finals days, and two of them are already done. I still can't believe we're almost there. Call me crazy, but I still can't decide if I want this year to end, or I want it to never end. This year had the greatest impact on my life then any other year did. This year got me thinking about other things than just school work. It got me thinking about boys, friends, and even my life outside of school.
"mom, I DON'T WANT TO TAKE MY FINALS!!!" This was me the first final day we had. "Mom, can I take more finals so I can have more half days?" This is me, almost at the end of finals in 6th grade.
If any of you guys were wondering what the deal is with Beth, Jane and I. And, well, I'll start with Jane. Yeah, so we're not close at all anymore. We barely ever talk, and if we do, it's most probably her asking the answers to the homework. Now, onto Beth. I am so, extremely happy to say, Beth and I are closer than we ever were. We are literally best friends now. I'm almost great full that that whole incident happened, because it was like a domino effect after that. And for the most part, it was all great effects. Yeah, so back to Beth, she is so amazing now, and we are really so close.
But then, we can never, ever forget about my constant best friends, Lily, Kana, and Wendy. They have seriously been there for me, for every single thing. And I know that this is kind of going back to the beginning of this chapter, but I really am so damn blessed to have them in my life.

Disclaimer
So since I am going to be quite busy these last few days of school, there are only going to be about 2 more chapters after this, not including the epilogue. And to kind of go along with that, these chapters aren't going to be very long, only about at a maximum of 550 words. Okay my beautiful ones, I'll see ya soon! Sending my love to every single one of you! <3