namjoon

TOUCH HER

- in which namjoon decides to introduce you to his fans but things don't go as planned

"Are you sure?" You ask with worry, looking up at Namjoon with disbelief written all over your face. He chuckles quietly, keeping his gaze on the line of people disembarking the plane in front of him, instinctively grabbing your hand to lead you out carefully.

"Yes, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I want to introduce the world to my girlfriend?" He reasons, glancing back at you with a wink. You sigh, shaking your head even though he can't see you, your nerves beginning to make your stomach churn painfully. You take a few deep breaths, feeling the world close in around you as Jin's heated argument with Jungkook behind you becomes inaudible.

"Hey," Namjoon whispers, bumping his shoulder against yours and pulling you out of your thoughts. "I'll be by your side the entire time. Don't worry, okay?"

You nod, offering him a tight lipped smile as he begins walking you out of the plane, happily chatting about his plans with his family.

*

The screams from outside are more deafening than the thoughts inside your mind. You wince each time the sliding doors open to let someone in, the high pitched noise flooding in at an alarming rate. Namjoon sighs as he joins your side, smiling down at you as the both of you wait for the other members to join.

"What if they hate me?" You think aloud, looking down at the floor with nervousness, suddenly feeling self conscious about yourself. Namjoon chuckles, reclaiming your hand in his as he lifts it to his lips to press a sweet kiss to the back of it, tugging you into his side.

"Who cares? I hate them if they hate you," he chirps, there being no sign of hesitation in his tone of voice. Hate his fans? Because of me? That's worse than them hating me alone!

"You can't do that, Joon," you softly say, smiling to the staff members that walk by to check if the cars are ready. Namjoon shrugs, hiking his backpack strap a little further up his shoulder as an easy laugh pushes past his lips.

"They'll love you, okay?" He reassures, sneaking a quick kiss to your forehead as the boys pile out from the baggage claim area. Your smile falters as you realise that in less than a few seconds, you'll be facing more than three thousand screaming and reckless fans. You awkwardly smile to try and ease your jittering nerves as Namjoon squeezes your hand.

The doors open, revealing all eight of you to the public eye. The screams are unbearable, your ears ringing painfully as Namjoon keeps his grip tight on your hand. Fans are quick to catch a glimpse of you hanging on to Namjoon for dear life, their jealousy and anger levels spiking as they rush to pull you off him.

Your screams are muffled by various items of clothing as Namjoon's hand slips away. Thankfully, it's only for a second as he catches your hand and pulls you away from the rabid girls with a scowl on his face. You sigh in relief, looking up at him gratefully as he brushes a strand of hair behind your ear and cups your face, his lips teasingly brushing against yours.

He eventually smiles, pulling your face towards his to peck you right on the lips. The screams grow louder as those girls start crying, their eyes widening larger than you've ever seen a pair of eyes go.

"I love you," he whispers, "and there's nothing they can do about it." He then directs his gaze to the fans, his eyes narrowing in on the guilty group that pretty much attacked you a few minutes ago. They avert their gazes to the cement, quite possibly feeling intimidated by the intense glare that their idol is giving them.

"Touch her again and I'll make sure you regret it," is all he says as he pushes you in front of him to make sure he won't lose sight of you again as the two of you head for the vans.