❀ Part 5❀

[Disclaimer : Slightly mature content ahead. Readers' discretion is advised]

Shot 5 : Wedding Anniversary

Please at least now let me see your...your face...Manik..." Her sobbing ended up in hiccups as Manik immediately freed her, "Hey...Hey Jaan??..Ok, ok I might have gone a bit overboard. Itna nahin rotey...Come on I am all yours!" He cursed at himself seeing her feeble state.

After all the bitter complaining, making that naive realize was one thing but he could never see her in such extent of agony.

Just as Nandini's yearning eyes focused at Manik's loving expressions, she planted ample kisses all over his face. Not sparing an inch from her boundless love!

"I am sorry..So sorry...Manik, Never do this to me again...I don't need any excitement..." She spluttered in one breath during the intervals of those endless kisses, "I only want you...Aapka ye chehra kabhi meri aankhon se door mat karna...Warna I will... " And Manik silenced his crazy wife instantly by kissing those moving petals, "Ssshhh... I love you too.

Happy wedding anniversary Jaan. Congratulations to me, maine meri pagal sirphiri Nandini ko itney saal jhel liya!! Bravo Manik!! You did well son!!" Winking playfully at her with curving his perfect lips in a beam which lingered on hers!

"Haww...Dusht...! Happy Wedding Anniversary. But because of your Dusht harkatein couldn't even get you a Gift." She landed a weak punch on his hard chest while a playful and passionate Manik jerked her by groping her waist.

Whispering intensely, he sent chills down, "Here's my gift, You.

I will unwrap you right away without a single complaint. Come baby.

Waise ek baat bata doon, I loved that green dress you wore last night... And this red one making you look like a seductress." Another teasing jerk and she could hear the quick unzipping of her Kurti!

Of course, he remembers what she wore last night!

"Oh no, Manik. Let me at least get freshen up before you kiss me."

"And there you complained why won't I kiss your lips after returning from the office with all the dust and pollution!

However, that's not the only reason I kiss on your forehead. Do you know why I do it?"

She cutely stared inside his eyes waiting for the answer!

"Because I feel my love has been getting deeper for you! I love you way more than what I did yesterday. And Tomorrow would be a lot more than today, Nandini!" Rubbing his forehead next to hers, Manik murmured with immense love as Nandini pressed her lips profoundly on the top of his head.

The very next moment scooping her up in the bridal style, Manik directed towards the lavish washroom.

Gingerly putting her down on the large bed surrounded by millions of candles and rose petals, Manik cast an amorous gaze towards Nandini. In return, She blushed crimson red, probably even more than their wedding night!!

"Halt for a moment...What about Pari...Granmaa... Omg...I have to call them..." Nandini's abrupt urgent voice invoked a frown on Manik who couldn't help but tease her, "Oh...You Remembered this so early, didn't you wifey??"

Seeing her launching confused glares at him, Manik appended, "Chill... Everything has been taken care of...Now care to worry a little about your sexually starved husband??" He quite instantly grabbed both of her twins and fondled them with darkest intentions while situating himself in between her legs, making her shudder!

"Gosh, you are so shameless..." Teasing him back with great difficulty, Nandini marked her husband nuzzling into her nape!

"You are going to be the same... within a few more seconds..." She heaved at his intense voice slowly tickling her sensitive ear as his warm breath fanned her earlobes while he took the earrings, nuptial necklace and those tinkering bangles off one by one!!

Soon she found herself stark naked under her husband's masculine frame who also didn't have a fiber on him.

The shyness that tried to come in between started getting faded somewhere inside the breathtaking kiss Manik was burdening her with!

It was Nandini who broke the wild kiss and pleaded her avid companion to love her surpassing every boundary!! His teasing hardness that grazed against her inviting core made it impossible for her to control anymore. She needed to explore him more than ever!!

It's her soul that's more hungry today! She couldn't bear even the slightest gap in between them!

Seeing the dark passion lurking inside her eyes, Manik smirked mischievously but focused at assaulting her twins instead. More amused at her feeble hands trying desperately to guide his tip inside her core, even when he is on top of her.

"Manik... Please give it to me...It's burning me..." As he was lapping his tongue on her erected buds, Nandini lost every thread of patience she had in store, "You have got the whole night for foreplay..." That sexual rumble rather earned her a soft bite from her husband!!

Raising one brow, Manik kept rubbing his body on her soft frame, "Ahh...See??...As I said, you will get shameless too!!! And I love it wifey... Will take you all raw today..."

"Stop giving trailers...hhh...Get inside already Manikkk.." Witnessing the sweetest pout, Manik gave a rest to all the teasings and slowly pushed into her warmth, while her face projected a silent scream!!

Savoring Nandini's beautiful erotic expressions, he whispered with overwhelming love, "I Love You..." Momentarily, Nandini found the familiar feeling of being completed as his thrusts became powerful within seconds, "Ouchh...aah...I Love You too Hubby..." Tears escaping unknowingly, she could faintly formulate those words as his hard strokes made her moan relentlessly while their night started to render endless!

...Last Part....

***

[Avoid errors, please. Thanks]

©©All Rights Reserved by @Waveteal 2019©