rules.

───── RULE ONE !           you can request however many covers you want from me, however you must know that i have a life outside of wattpad and won't always be able to get the covers to you right away

───── RULE ONE !
          you can request however many covers you want from me, however you must know that i have a life outside of wattpad and won't always be able to get the covers to you right away. also, my timing depends on how many covers you want.

───── RULE TWO !
          you MUST give me credit for the covers, as i've worked hard on them, and frankly deserve it. you must either give me credit on your message board, or in the description / summary of your book. if you do not give credit, you will be blacklisted.

───── RULE THREE !
           for my efforts of making covers for you, you MUST keep them up for a week or longer. if you do not have them up for at least a week, you will be blacklisted and unable to request for covers again. sorry not sorry.

───── RULE FOUR !
           i have the right to refuse to do covers for whomever i choose, so if i deny your request because you didn't do something right, then don't get mad at me. either redo your form and fix it, OR don't request again. pretty simple.

─────  RULE FIVE !
         no shop - hopping. if you request covers from me, don't go to another shop and request them from someone else. it's just plain rude && that will most certainly get you blacklisted.

───── RULE SIX !
the covers will be posted in batches, PLEASE do not screenshot them. i will send them to you via imessage/message, discord, kik/etc. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ONE OF THOSE PLATFORMS, OR PREFER NOT TO GET THEM FROM THERE, SCREENSHOTTING WILL BE ALRIGHT, JUST LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME.

───── RULE SEVEN !
          there is a password. people on the vip list do not have to fill it out. the password is your favourite movie / song. vips are also free to request at any time.