10

—————POV: Reagan's—————

—————
POV: Reagan's
—————

I sat there that night awake. I turn to nightstand and grab my phone. 2 in the morning great. I sighed as I sat my phone back down and turned onto my back. Staring at my ceiling fan as it slowly moved one way in a calm motion.

"I mean, he made a promise. He won't break it would he." I said to myself. "But who knows. It's Grayson Dolan."

I sat there thinking more and more about Grayson. Remembering that night when we were about kiss, the time that we actually kissed. I smiled at it. I turned back to my nightstand and grabbed my phone plopping back down on my back. I opened up my phone and went into Snapchat. I opened up the rest of my streaks and went over to story's. I saw that Grayson posted on his story. I opened it and saw a picture of him kissing a girl on her temple. Captioned with a heart. I'm pretty sure he's been dating someone, but he's not breaking any rules it just kinda made my heart drop as I saw the picture.

I turned my phone off and set it back down. Maybe I have had feelings for Grayson. For awhile. I guess I've just been really jealous. I sighed as I kept watching my ceiling fan. Maybe it'll help me sleep again. Right as my eyes started to get heavy a ring came from my phone. I grabbed it and saw a contact brighten up my screen. I could really see the name that well so I just picked up.

"Hello." I said in a tired voice.

"I'm so glad you picked up." The voice sounded like someone I knew, but then seemed nervous.

"Sydney?!" I said sitting up. She just laughed all nervously.

"Why are you calling so late?" I said. She said a lot of "Um's, and Uh's." Before actually deciding what to says. She sighed before beginning to talk again.

"Reagan, I'm so sorry for acting all bitchy towards you. I know your just helping, because your such a kind and caring person that's just who you are. I miss you so much." She explained. I could hear that she was crying. "Look I know that it's not the best to do this over the phone, but I could handle it. Reagan your my best friend and have been for the longest time just-"

I cut her off. "Syd. It's fine." I said with a slight laugh. "I forgive you, because I absolutely miss you too."

I could hear her sigh of relief as we just both went quiet.
-

The next day I was sitting in science with Sydney. It felt really nice to see her again and actually talk to her.

We were just working on assignments when I notice Sydney literally hasn't looked off her phone for a lot of the class. She usually isn't like that, but I didn't really think anything of it.

I look back at Grayson, who is in the back of the classroom. He was slaking off too, but would go back to his work once in awhile. He was just on his phone. I kept looking back and forth between them.

'Are they talking to each other?' I thought to myself as I felt rage fill my body. Suddenly the bell rang. I got all my stuff and put it into the folders that I had and put it in my backpack. I started to walk out with Sydney when she still won't look up from her phone. I just waited for her to run into the doorway. She kept walking into it, and busted out laughing. She looks up from her phone.

"Not funny." She said giving me a look of anger.

"Well it's your fault for being on your phone all class period. Who you are you even talking too." I asked as we walked over to her locker. She opened it.

"Oh, um... just an old friend.." she said nervously. I rolled my eyes knowing that she was lying, but I didn't want to be nosy.

"That's cool. I guess." I said as she closed her locker.

"Um, yeah. Haven't talked in awhile..." Yep. Obviously lying to me.

"Ok we'll, I'll see you later I guess." She said look down at her phone as a notification popped up. I slightly nod as we both part our ways. I sighed walking to my next class knowing that she is isn't telling me something.
—————

Oooo. What do you think she isn't telling Reagan! Please comment right here :)

Follow me on ig: @lovelydolan.s 🤩