Admin Anime

"My hero name

"My hero name...up until now, I didn't like it at all.  But a certain somebody changed the meaning of the word for me...and blew my world wide open...I was so happy."

(reveals his hero name as Deku)

"This will be my hero name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey everyone!  My name is AnimeFan299110, and I am very excited to be here!

I'm a member of the IzuOcha Temple server on Discord (if any of you want an invitation, just PM me).

Favorite Fandoms:

BNHA, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, One Piece, Pokemon, RWBY, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler.

Favorite Music:

Nickelback, Skillet, Set It Off, Green Day, Queen, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Elton John, Amalee/Leeandlie, Nathan Sharp (Natewantstobattle), Caleb Hyles.

Favorite Video Games:

Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Batman: Arkham series, COD, Assassin's Creed.

About Me:

Male, American, straight, Aquarius, nerd extraordinaire, historian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm the type of guy who gets wrapped up in a series easily after watching a few episodes.  Though if it's a series that doesn't work for me, I immediately drop it.  Like Fairy Tail, for example;  I loved to watch the series and read the manga at the same time.  But when I finished reading the manga, I was dissatisfied with the ending and chose not to watch the final season of the anime.  But besides that, I love anime/manga and have been a fan for years.

You may recognize me from Fanfiction.net, AO3, Tumblr, DeviantArt and Twitter, all under the same name.  Needless to say, I have A LOT of accounts. XD

I started writing fanfics since July 2017, and, fittingly, it was an IzuOcha fic.  Ever since then, I've published stories not just for My Hero Academia, but for others like Black Butler, Pokemon, and RWBY.

My favorite IzuOcha moment, as indicated from the quote above, is when Izuku chooses "Deku" as his hero name.  He explains to everyone that he once hated it, but a certain someone (Ochako) gave it new meaning and caused Izuku to see the word as something symbolic.  This reason, plus the look of happiness on Ochako's face, was what cemented my devotion and love for IzuOcha.  Plus it was both hilarious and satisfying to see Bakugou glare in disbelief and internal anger at Izuku's hero name, considering he had originally used the name to torment Izuku.  XD

I'm pretty busy, but I still have time to write out my fics and answer any questions.  I'm only able to post what I can, it all depends on my beta readers' schedules.  If you have any questions or comments, just PM me and I'll reply as soon as I can! 

I'm very happy to be in the IzuOcha Community! I can't wait to see what the future holds for these two!!  But for now, this is AnimeFan299110, encouraging you all to go beyond.......PLUS ULTRAAAAA!!!!