Getting the job

Olivia POV
Hi I'm Rebecca Rodriguez. I live with my dad Alex Rodriguez and step mom Jennifer Lopez. I'm 17 years old and I'm pretty known in the tv world if you know what I mean. I first started on Dance mom for like the first two and a half seasons then I left, and played Rose in Girl meets World, I've was in Teen Beach Movie, On My Block, I was in Bella and the Bulldogs(let's say that, that this tv show was on Disney channel), and many more. I started acting at a young age, and I have a YouTube channel. I have long brown hair that I want to cut and hazel green eyes like my dad I'm pretty short for my age, 5'2.
"Rebecca" Jennifer yelled out for me
"Yeah" I yelled coming down the stairs. I looked to see my boyfriend for two years Hayes Grier. I smiled and gave him a hug.
"Hey babe" he said and gave me a little kiss. "Hi champ" we went upstairs with the door open. "How was Freakish?" I asked him. "Good, tiring" he Yawned, he got up and came next to me so we could cuddle. "How was your day" he asked me. "I'm suppose to get a call today for a new movie/series called Malibu Rescue" I respond, when Jennifer called us downstairs. We walked down and saw her on the phone. Hayes grabbed my hand.
"Okay thank you, I'll let her know" she hanged up. "Well, who was it" I asked. "You got the role" she said smiling. "I GOT THE ROLE!?!" I yelled/asked
"YOU GOT THE ROLE" she yelled out in excitement while jumping up and down. We waited for my dad to get back from practice so we could go out to eat. We invited Hayes and his family so we are gonna go met them there. I can't believe I got the role. I wonder how Hayes gonna take it when he knows who's gonna play my love insert.

Hope you guys enjoyed it so far. Next chapter Ricardo might show up. Comment what y'all think and if y'all have any ideas and who you wanna see in this.