and knowing only what you've heard . - dating camila would include .

dating camila would include ..

•  you're the person that makes camila happiest

•  you're the person that makes camila happiest . she hates to see you sad or make you sad , and she'll always be there for you . she also loves to see you happy , and she absolutely loves your smile .

•  camila can comfortably be herself around you . meaning she can be very silly , childish , and sometimes clingy .

•  you're one of the few people that she'd go to the ends of the earth for ; she loves you that much .

•  camila has a wide variety of music tastes . her favorite artists include metallica , queen , donna summer , gloria gaynor , earth wind & fire , billie eilish  ( no , she doesn't take any backlash for that ) , destiny's child , and more . that being said , she'll definitely give you song recommendations from these artists . she'll also dance her heart out in front of you , but only you . she might even sing , too .

•  she'll also be completely open to musical suggestions from you , but keep in mind , she hates country and reggae . the only country songs that she'll listen to are ' country roads '  by john denver ,  ' ronnie '  by metallica , and  ' mama said '  by metallica .

 the only country songs that she'll listen to are ' country roads '  by john denver ,  ' ronnie '  by metallica , and  ' mama said '  by metallica

•  camila loves to cook and bake for you . i mean , she does cook for the team for meals and special occasions , but she'd randomly cook food or bake treats for you . she's like your food genie .

•  she might even sometimes ask you to cook with her , but this is only on holidays such as thanksgiving that require more than one person to cook .

•  camila always comes to you when she needs reach something that she can't . she's only 5'2 , making her the shortest member of the team - well , shortest / human / member - and she hates it , so she almost always needs you to reach something for her .