N. O. N. E. E. D//chapter 1

I'm gonna cut it short and get straight into this, enjoy muffins x

Jessie's P. O. V

It was Friday 21st June, I had just got back from the gym. It was around 4:30 pm and my parents came up the stairs and walked into my room.

End of P. O. V

"Hey Jessie, do you have a moment?" my dad asked me, I nodded and they sat down next to me on my bed.

"so, what's up?" I questioned them

"Your mother and I are going to be going on a little vacation. Its to do with work so there is no need to worry." he said to me

"Okay cool, have fun" I said not really bothered

"Jessie, we are getting you a babysitter okay." my mum said and my face dropped.

"whyyyyy, Jace is old enough to look after me and I'm 17 anyway, there's no need!" I moan

"fuck off I ain't looking after you" Jace said walking past my room

"language young man, now Jessie I know your old enough but I want you to be safe so we have a babysitter and Jace will be able to babysit to just he is 18 so we can trust him okay." my mum said

"whatever" I huff

"the Babysitter will be here at 7pm so be ready" my dad said and they hugged me and went to the airport.

I got dressed into booty shorts and a crop top as it was pretty hot in LA. I let my hair free from their French braids and did some light makeup. Jace walked into my room with a smirk.

"what Jace?!" I asked him

"the Babysitter is here, and your gonna freak when you see who he is."he said leaving

I huffed, he is 2 hours early and who can this person be, I walked downstairs and saw the Babysitter, it was Colby Brock! I walked over to him and tried to a t normal.

" Hey! You must be Jessie right! " he said pulling me into a hug

" yeah, I am and you are Colby Brock right" I said

"oh so you know who I am huh" he smirked

"how wouldn't I your amazing I mean cool" I said blushing a little.

"aha your sweet" he replies stepping forward

I look up at him and I smile,he slides his hands around my waist and I look at him confused. He leans his mouth towards my ear and whispers.

"we are going to have a lot of fun" he whispers making me wet for no reason. My brother comes down the stairs and goes out not suspecting anything. Before I know it I'm up against the wall.

"What...ttt are you doing?" *I ask colby*

" yeah what the fuck are you doing?" *a blonde boy asks*

"shit Sam wtf r u doing here" *Colby says putting me down*

"um I'm here to tell you ur uber eats is here but like wtf dude!" *Sam says and pulls me away from Colby*"hi I'm Sam" *he says and shakes my hand*

"nice to meet u, I'm jess" *I reply*

"well im gonna go eat my food, I will see you later" *Colby says embarrassed and walks out*

"sorry about him, when he sees a hot girl like you he goes absolutely crazy" *Sam says making me laugh*

*time skip*

I was in my room browsing through my Instagram feed when I see jace walk in.

"dude, knock next time" *I say to him*

"whatever, how's the Babysitter" *he asks sitting next to me*

"okay I guess, where you been all day?" *I ask back*

"you know, here and there" *he says gesturing his hands*

We sit down and chat for a while then he heads off to his room to get ready for the gym. I hear my phone beep and it was a message from Colby (we exchanged numbers).

Colby: Hey, sorry about earlier, I guess I'm just really attracted to you. 🤷‍♂️

Me: Yeah don't worry, it's all good, I get you 😊

Colby: great! Forgot to ask, how old are you?

Me: 17

Colby: Nice, I'm 20 😬

Me:That's not a bad thing, right?

Colby: oh, no no, not at all😅

Me: mhm okay. Anyways see you tomorrow then?

Colby: I don't have a choice 😉

Me: aha neither do I 😋

Hey guys sorry for the wait, just had to finish some things up so hope you enjoyed it!