Turned in the Wrong Direction

Love you guys!! Thanks for those who comment and vote, and thank you for just clicking on my story. :D Hope life is good, and yeah. ENJOY!

__________________________________

(Lilie POV)

"Matt." I whispered, terror shown all over my face. "Oh, so you remember me after countless man whores?!"

Harry held on to me protectively and stepped in front. "We aren't going out, and it's none of your buisiness." Harry growled at Matt.

"Oh it's my business! You stole her away from me! She's mine!" Matt shouted, pointing a finger in Harry's direction.

"We. Are. Not. Going. Out! And you're an abusive (Insert whatever word you please :)) and I had to escape! We. Are. Over!" I said, each word perfectly pronounced so that he could understand with that tiny, diobalical brain.

He whipped out a knife. "What do you mean we are through?"

"Leave her alone, Matt." Harry said through clenched teeth. Matt lunged at him and held the knife to his throat. He looked up at me with a crooked grin. "It's you or him princess."

I gulped. Harry can't die! They have millions of fans out there who would kill me if Matt wasn't going to!

"Take me." I whimpered. Harry looked up with wide eyes. "No, Lilie RUN! Run back to the bus!" Harry shouted. Matt held the knife closer to his neck. "Shut up!"

"Take me!" I repeated. Matt got up, and yanked my arm. "This way babe." He whispered in my ear. I got shivers down my spine, but not the kind Liam gave me. This was the kind that you got from a ghost. Scary.

I looked back at Harry and mouthed "Go get help". He nodded with a look of sorrow and took off to a full sprint. I knew we were about five miles away from the bus, so it would be a while.

We approached a large, familiar truck. "Remember when we made love in this truck?" he asked. "I'm a virgin. And nobody in their right mind would give that up to you!"

"Well then let's make something to remember" he laughed. How could someone be so evil as to laugh in a situation like this?! Oh yeah, my past abusive boyfriend would!

He pushed me into the back seat forcefully. I tried yelling for help, but he just placed a big, sweaty hand over my mouth. I tried biting him, kicking him, squirming. Nothing worked. He knew my tricks, and was about fifty pounds heavier than me.

Matt started to kiss me forcefully on the lips and grunted when I wouldn't kiss back.He tried to take off my top, but I had about five layers on. Thank you weather!! He grunted and started to get frustrated. Soon, I heard sirens. Tornado? Fire? Wait, Harry! He got the police!

I grinned and gave Matt a "you better give up now" look. He slapped me and told me to quiet down. I felt the bruise already starting to form. The taste of his mouth was still present in mine. Ewww.

He got out of the truck and approached the police officer. I could tell that he was trying to sweet talk the police officer into thinking he was a great civilian. But Paul and Harry weren't buying it. Luckily, the police officer wasn't either. Matt was pushed into a cop car with his hands behind his back. Harry opened the door, pulled me out, and hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry Lilie." He whispered in my ear. Paul talked to the officer and told us that Matt would be in jail for five years. Yay, now I've gotten two people in jail in the past month.

~~~~~

After a very quiet walk back to the bus, I ran into my room and cried. Life was so frustrating! I have an abusive boyfriend after me, my sister who is after me, a popstar boyfriend who has fans that want to kill me, and a mother that couldn't care less. Yay.

I opened up my laptop and logged into Twitter. Since the world has found out about me and Liam, I have gotten millions of followers. I decided to do a twitcam so I told everyone about it and then started it up. I immediatly had about ten thousand viewers. Woah!! SOMONE TAKE THE PRNDL!! (Heehee suite life of zack and cody joke. Good times)

"Hey guysss!" I waved at the webcam."Okay, let's start off with some questions."

I racked up some questions pretty quickly. "Okay, _______ says, 'Where are the boys. We'd rather see them than you.'." I read aloud. My mouth hung open once I realized what that said.

"Seriously, let's not be so mean. I said I was doing a twitcam, not the boys. Okay, next question is from_____ and she asks 'Why would Liam like some whore like you?'." I started to tear up.

I stood up, left my bed and went out to the lounge. I saw Zayn sitting on the couch eating crisps. He saw the tears in my eyes and immediatly stood up. I grabbed his arm and lead him back to my bed without a word.

I was full-out crying by the time we sat down. The twitcam was still on and I pointed at the screen. Girls started freaking out that Zayn was there, but he could still see the hurtful comments right below it.

Zayn scooched closer to me and hugged me while still looking at the screen. "I don't know why you guys are hating on Lilie. What did she do? Date Liam?! Well none of us boys like it when you guys hurt our loved ones. So stop." Zayn ranted.

Someone sent a link to a picture with the reply,"We don't like her because she is a two timing bitch." Zayn and I looked at each other confused. I clicked on the link and it brought me to a news story.

"Liam Payne's girlfriend cheating on him with bandmate Harry Styles?" Was the headline. My jaw dropped to see a picture of me and Harry hugging not long ago on that bench. My whole body went numb.

"Lilie how could you?!?" Zayn shouted, pushing me away. I cried even more.

"Zayn it's not what you think! Harry was upset and I was comforting him!" I tried to convince him. He shook his head in disgust.

Just then, Liam burst through the door holding his phone up. "Is this how you treat me?? Now you are actually cheating on me?!"

Harry came through too and sat down by me. It was almost like a battlefield; Liam and Zayn vs. me and Harry. Niall said he wasn't going to pick sides.

Harry tried to explain everything, but Liam wasn't buying it. "What was he upset about?" Liam countered.

I looked at Harry and he shook his head. "Harry, I have to tell them."

"Harry was getting emotional when telling me about the person he loves who can't love him back." I explained. They didn't budge one bit.

"I always knew you had something with Harry." Liam sighed, anger obviously present in his voice. I looked at him shocked.

"NO! There is nothing between us! Liam, please believe me." I begged.

"I need time to think. But for now, I think it's best that we remain friends."

_______________________

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN! There ya go! Love you all!

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN :D

~Kristen