Camping Part 6

Everyone was up and getting ready to start hiking and take a nice walk through the forest they were in. "Everyone get up! It's time to adventure and enjoy the nature!" Iida yells trying to get everyone out of their tents. The only people who didn't come out of their tents were Kirishima, Kaminari, Izuku, Katsuki, Jiro, and Yaoyorozu. Jiro then walks out holding Yaoyorozu's hand. No one thought much of it but the two girls were pretty happy about it. Kirishima walks out with Kaminari. Kaminari rubs the back of his neck and blushes. He looked really tired and he had lots of layers on. Kirshima eyes the orange tent Izuku, and Katsuki were sleeping in. He glances at Todoroki and they both walk up to the tent. They didn't open it for privacy reason's and they both knew Katsuki would blow them up without hesitation for invading his privacy. "Hey... Bakubro! Wake up we are going for a walk. We also need to bring more fire wood. Its a good day."

     They don't get an answer immediately but they hear a groan. "CANT YOU KEEP IT DOWN?!" Katsuki yells. They hear whispers in the tent and they look at each other confused but slightly intrigued. "You are the only one yelling." Todoroki states.

     "Dammit! Can you shut your trap? We are coming, just go on and stop waiting." Kirishima and Todoroki look at each other and they decide to wait for them and tell everyone else to go on. Kaminari was with Kirishima and Todoroki.

Katsuki's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of dumb hair yelling. I yell back but he gives me attitude along with Icy-Hot. After that stupid conversation I look over at Deku and he starts to open his eyes and shuts them back up. I don't know whats wrong but he grabs his side. "Does it hurt?" I ask.

     "A little. Not as bad as before so that means it's healing properly." Deku says as he sits up. He looks at my chest and his face goes up in flames. I chuckle and say, "You are allowed to like what you see Deku." He looks up at me and I look at his glowing emerald eyes and I fall deep into them. They were so beautiful I could never grow tired of them. He looks away and changes. As I look for a shirt I glance over at Deku and even though it didn't seem like it he actually was pretty toned. I was shocked and I wanted to stare more until he snapped me out of my thoughts. "K-Kacchan? Why are you staring at me like that?" He says obviously blushing. He could never stop blushing around me it was pretty cute.

     "I'm NOT NERD. I was just starring off into space." I grab a red shirt and slip it on and he was wearing a yellow one. I start to laugh as I think of condiments.

     "It's my shirt isn't it?" Deku says and I say, "You hate mustard and You love ketchup but the thing is that I am wearing red hinting to the ketchup and you are wearing yellow hinting to the mustard." We burst out laughing and I didn't realize how loud we were until calamari interrupted us.

     "Are you guys okay?" 

     "Yeah why the hell wouldn't we be stupid!?" I say as I walk out Deku walking out after he takes one of his painkillers. We walk and start heading on some dumb path Kaminari, Deku, and Kirishima start talking about video games and I walk beside Todo- Icy-Hot. "There is something that I need to tell you. Something happened with Deku last night." I say calmly but on the inside I was freaking out a little because of what happened last night. Some of that night I enjoyed, but I was worried for Deku. Icy-Hot looks at me concerned I slow down so we could get far enough behind the three up front. "He was having a bad dream last night I think and i tried to wake him. When he woke he was hyperventilating and he looked like he was about to throw up or something. Then the look he gives me...." I stop talking and my breath becomes staggered thinking about the face he made. I shake my head when I realize Icy-Hot seemed to be more concerned. "His face was hurt and painful and sad. He is suffering and he suffered during that villain attack. He said I pitied him but I'm not. I actually find him amaz-" I stop and my face burns up and Icy-Hot Smirks. "Tell anyone I said that and I will drag your ass to hell."