Chapter 6

After you had talked to Lesly for about 30 minutes at the park we both decided to go back to my house.

Y/N's POV
Once we had finally got to my house we sat on the couch and watched on my block until my phone started ringing.

Caller ID: Alex🥰

It was Alex so I answered it quickly.

Phone call
Y/n: Hello?
Alex: hey what's up?
Y/n: nothing you called me.
Alex: right um I was wondering if you were free tonight. I want you to meet my parents and my brother. I also want to tell them about the exiting news.
Y/n: um sure what time
Alex: um around 8:30 so I will pick you up at like 8:10.

I turn to look at the time it's about to be seven
Y/n: ok see you then bye 
Alex:bye  

End of phone call

I look at Lesly and tell her that I need to start getting ready. She looks at me in a confused way mind you the phone wasn't on speaker.
Y/n: I need to get ready.
Lesly: why do you need to get ready.
Y/n: Alex just called me he wants to have dinner tonight he wants me to meet his family.
Lesly: well what are waiting for go get ready!
Y/n: idk what to were.
Lesly: I will find something for you.
Y/n:okay.

Lesly went upstairs while I just sat on the couch still watching in my block about 15 minutes later she came down stairs with and outfit and made change in to it. I came out of the bathroom and into the living room where Lesly was and she said Lesly:it looks perfect.

This is what it looked like

You curled your hair and did your makeup like

Your finally finished getting ready and it was 8:00 so Lesly was starting to head back to her house so you hugged her goodbye and she left

Your finally finished getting ready and it was 8:00 so Lesly was starting to head back to her house so you hugged her goodbye and she left. About 10 minutes later Alex texted me saying he was outside.
You grabbed your phone and house keys turned all the lights off walked out and locked your front door.

Alex was waiting for you leaning against the car you had reached the car and Alex greeted you with a hug and a kiss on the cheek he opened the car door for you and you guys started heading over to his parents house. The car ride was mostly talking about how we were going to tell his parents the big news.

TBC
Word count: 431