Cool kids

Hiccup's Pov

                It was 9:30 in the morning so glad it was a Friday yesterday. I walked to the restroom and fixed myself anf then I walked to our base.  "Hiccup you and Sam need to perform for the school dance. So you guys will-." Elsa got cut off "I want to sing." Rapunzel said "NNNOOO." We all yelled. Rapunzel looked like she could sing but she couldn't so we can't tell her or it will break her heart. "Um you can't sing cause it wouldn't be fair to other people." Anna said smiling "And your too pretty it wouldn't be fair." Merida said. "Okay fine then." Rapunzel said "So Hiccup Sam what are you going to sing?" Elsa asked. Jack walked in "Hi." I said "Hiccup go and take Jack and explain what is going on." Sam said. I took Jack to my room witch had a picture of Toothless on it "What is going on back there?" Jack asked. "Well we know were our target is going to prom this next Friday so there is going to be performing for the band act. And we know Hans will asked any girl so we asked Newbie spies to follow Hans around.  Understand. " I said. Jack shook his head yes "Wait let me ask you a question it has nothing to do with the topic. " Jack said I gulped and said "Yes." Jack said "Sam or Merida which one are you going for." Jack said smirking. I felt blood rush to my cheeks "W-what n-no n- neither" I said trying to sound pround but failed.

        "I will answer your question if you answer me this Elsa or Punzie." I said smirking "I Lo- I mean Like Elsa but I kmow she doesn't have those feelings anymore. I haven't even said sorry." Jack said I leaned in to his ear and whispered the answer to his question. "Wow. Okay." Jack said "BRO! HURRY UP GET YOUR  GUITAR. LETS PRACTICE. " Sam shouted "SURE SIS!" I shouted back. Jack grabbed my arm "She is your sister?" Jack asked confused I shook my head no.

           Jack's Pov

               "Hiccup you and Sam will sing Cool Kids by Ecosmith." Elsa said (A/N I don't own that song) "Sam will sing first then Hiccup then Both of you will sing" Elsa said. Everybody grabbed them Merida had the drums Anna, Punzie, Hiccup, and Sam all had guitars. Then Kristoff and Flynn walked in Sam and Hiccup gave each other a look and they started.

Sam=Bold
Hiccup= italic
Both= Bold Italics

     Music playing

  Shes says they're walking in a strait line thats thats not really her style.
They all got the same heartbeat but hers is falling behind.
Nothing in this world could never bring them down.
Yeah there invincible but she just inthe background.
And she says, "I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cools kids they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids."

Music playing
He says, " I'm talking with a big smile and they haven't got a clue.
Yeah they're living the good life can't see what he is going through.
They're driving fast cars but they don't know where they're going.
In the fast lane living life without knowing.
And He say," I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids. I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cool kids they seem to get it. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids."

Music Playing
And they said, " I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cool kid they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids. I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cool kids they seem to fit in. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids. I wish that I could be like the cool kids cause all the cool kids they seem to get it. I wish that I could be like the cool kids like the cool kids.

Music playing

Song end

        I stood in shock I didn't know they could sing like like "Damn we came to early in the beginning. " Sam said "True" Hiccup said looking at the floor. "What do you mean? That was amazing that was the best I have never heard that voice before and the way your voices were they sounded like one." Flynn said "Good job. Now what are we going to do." Kristoff asked. "Good point."  I stated

         (Sorry I am so late on this chapter all the writing I had to do for the song. Call me lazy I don't care but this chapter is done. Just to let you know don't expect a chapter over the weekend or next week because I going to my friends house and I have to work on history fair and science fair. Sorry to leave you hanging. Bye Flames see you later.)