Chapter Five: Go to Sleep

"I think it's late."

"How would you tell?"

"I have a watch.

"Theeeeen why would you just think what time it was?"

Error groaned at Ink. Typically annoying as always. "I don't know. Maybe the watch and my internal clock are both wrong." Ink and Error had been stuck in there for at least a few hours, and Error hadn't been able to find any other good ideas on how to get out, and he still wasn't very keen on staying here with his apparently perverted crush. Good news though is that they weren't bored to death. Ink was pretty content with his sketchbook and Error had a few fiddly things he could work at.

"So what time is it?" Ink asked,

Error checked his watch again. "Almost 10."

"Huh, later than I thought." Ink put his sketchbook and his probably-thirty-or-so pencils away into his bag.

"Do you want your shirt back?" Ink asked. Error realized he still had on the shirt Ink gave him, and blushed a bit.

"Uh- No, it's fine. This shirt's better for sleeping anyway." and Error was too embarrassed to want to undress again. Ink nodded and pulled a blanket out of his bag. Error grabbed it, then had to pause to question how the hell Ink managed that.

"How..."

"Just one of my many mysteries!"

"...okay."

Error probably wasn't going to get any answers out of him tonight.

Error laid down with the blanket on top of him and used his hands as a pillow, being careful not to touch the hurt spot on his head. It was hard to find a comfortable position, but Ink was using his arm instead and seemed to have no trouble.

"Hey Ink...?"

"What?"

"Didn't you have any plans for the weekend?"

"I probably did, but now all my plans are with you."

"Don't you want to leave the closet?"

"Sure, I guess."

Still no answers. Error tried to position himself like Ink and sleep. As he was drifting off he kept thinking about all the things he wanted to do with his weekend... what Ink might've done with his own weekend... why... why wasn't Ink more upset over this? He knew Ink was an energetic guy and probably would've had lots of plans... it just didn't make sense why he'd be fine dropping those plans... unless... nah, the crush was one-sided. Ink pry talked to everybody like that.

He should just go to sleep.