chapter 1

******12 years ago********

My wrists are burning my nose is bloody and my will to keep fighting is growing weak. I've been locked up in a mutant detention center since I was 10 years old. My life was never rainbows and sunshine I mean how can it be when your mom died giving birth to you and your father being apart of the cartel only using you for a job and locking you way from the light of the world. I've never been to school never made a friend the only thing in my life that I could do is use my powers to help drug deals go smoothly and I prayed to god that it did or I would get tortured by my own 'father'. But, the last time my assistance was 'needed' it was a trap and sentinel services had started a shoot out with the cartels when I was taken I remember thanking god for these people saving me but it was when they put me in hand cuffs and a collar is when I realized these weren't the good guys... These guys were the ones that would make me give become a shell of a little girl that was never there to begin with.

****present day*****

Its the usual schedule for me seeing the same guards and same inmates making me their puppet just so I can live with out being beaten. I've always been quite because I have never been loved, protected so all I've ever known was to be a slave. I'm in the yard of the prison and there is some buzz going on that another mutant came in last night and supposedly she can control metal and shes pregnant I just hope shes smart enough to not cause a problem with the head girl in here because she shows no mercy.

"Flower lets go.. NOW" the boss yells after she sent her minions after the metal chick I didn't even notice the full fight because I could get sent off for just looking at the situation they will blame me so i stay out of the way. I follow closely behind scar ( idk the girls name on the show) to the mess hall and I sit far away from scar and the other girls and green haired girl came and sat by me after getting rejected bye albino(again idk her name) "hey" she said frustration in her voice clearly annoyed about how albino treated her just a few minutes ago "what so your gonna ignore me too" "no speak" I said with anger clear in my voice I've never had an education ever in my life so me speaking that is such crazy moment for me but I keep my face blank so she can't read me. "what so you can't speak English or can't speak at all?" she said questionably obviously confused about my statement all I can do is hold up 2 fingers and go back to eating my food. All she dose after that is sit and stare at me when i get done eating she starts to ask me questions "how long have you been he-" "I see are green hair friend is trying to talk to our flower isn't that funny girls" scars comes in cutting the girl off "oh muti flowers been locked up her whole life never been to school never had a family she been here for 12 years since she was 10 because her dad used her for her powers for a cartel isn't that right flower haha I mean i don't blame the dad for keeping her in a cage shes a worthless muti that couldn't do a drop right." she says as she laughs in my face and goes back to her table "is that true what she said you've been locked up your whole life and were only used for a weapon" she asked in a quite voice acting like the whole jail hasn't heard scar humiliated me before I just nod and put my head down but i feel something touch my hand I jerk my head up only to see her give me a weak smile and I muster up the courage to say "what name" i feel so stupid but she answer me anyways " Polaris whats yours"

"Flower"