the queen bee; jisoo (part one)

kim jisoo. almost every kids in school feared. the girl in the center. the cheerleader team captain. a top student. a very beautiful girl as well. and the lover of the football's team captain. they were considered as the power couple, because besides being good looking, they were also very good in sports, taking the school basically everything in their palms.

park chaeyoung? she was nothing. just an average girl, though she did have the looks. but that day one popularity didn't last when jisoo heard of her. the girl who's supposedly out to take her throne.

taking a seat at an empty table, chaeyoung looked around. she was still nervous, of course. sure many have gave her smiles, some girl talked to her and guys hit on her but there was something in her that's telling her one person is gonna make her who highschool year miserable.

"hey, are you park chaeyoung?" a raven haired girl asked her. chaeyoung gulped. the girl was beautiful. ethereal. yet there was something about her aura that was intimidating. but chaeyoung chose to brush off that thought as she asked, "yes?"

"my name is kim jisoo, and i'm the boss here. i heard you were flaunting your ass around every guys in my school." and she wondered why the girl thought the way.

"i'm not-" she tried to protest, but the girl cut her off. "oh don't try lying to me now you bitch. don't think just because some boys talked to you means you're pretty, 'cause you're not. you just looked like a slut that's why guys gave you attention." and chaeyoung had enough of her words that she stood up from her chair.

"take that back." she scowled and jisoo scoffed. "and who sharpened your tongue, lesbo?" and her eyes widened, shocked where the hell the girl must've got that information.

"why'd you even think that-" now living in a homophobic country, she was always afraid anyone would find out about her sexual orientation is. only her parents and her best friend knew. aside from them, everybody's completely clueless.

"let's just say i have a hacker friend." the girl smiled, taking out her phone, showing the seemed-to-be conversation between her and lisa, her friend teasing her how ugly her blind date with a girl went.

"hey everyone, check out the freak. a girl who likes girls." the smaller girl smirked and that's it. with just words, her world ended.

because of the older girl, her whole highschool was a mess. although she did find a friend, they only had to meet secretly so jisoo wouldn't find out, she'd practically drag the girl in the mess she's in.

sighing, she slammed her locker door closed.

she can say she's not in a total mess now. after all, highschool hell ended. she's a sophomore in college now. though a year have passed, she can't help but remember the past. all of it still haunts her to this day.

inhaling then exhaling to calm her nerves, she walks towards her next class, the bell ringing just in time she arrived inside.

placing herself beside jennie, she pulled out her textbook.

"hey, are you okay?" the girl asked her and she nodded in response, smiling a bit. "why wouldn't i be?" she asked, her smile widened. jennie's not stupid though, she knows her best friend.

"is it because of that queen bee again?" she asked. not getting a response from the younger girl, she nods her head in understanding. "don't let her mess with your mind forever, chaeyoung. you're only giving her power, and trust me, she'll full of it." and chaeyoung only nodded. and with that, the professor arrived.