"No name" | 9/5/18 | Unedited

"Choose a prompt and edit it to be more descriptive. Show not tell." - A guess

The dog came through the door and onto my lap

> The puppy, with its tail wagging wildly, ran through the cracked door and leapt into its owners lap.

The man dropped the object as he went through the room.

> As the guy shuffled into his house, his keys slipped out of his hand after he had unlocked the door.

The girl was being looked at when she walked toward the group.

> The girls shoulders slumped when she had skipped closer to the group. Their mouths parted from their hushed laughter.

The boy went quickly away from the house when the owners woke.

> The boy pulled the unlocked window up to open it and leapt through it. His eyes went wide when he realized the owner was sitting on their bed, legs crossed, staring at him. He turned around and quickly stumbled back out the window and hastily ran away from the house.

She seems to be happy when she is by the ocean.

> She half-smiled at the sight of the ocean at night. The bare boardwalks and the dimmed light from the street lights, the cool night air mixing with the ocean breeze and the unforgettable salty smell from the ocean. Then they turned away, and she frowned.

🌸🌸🌸