Chapter : 1 moving

Samantha's P. O.V

Sam come on we're gonna miss our flight yells Julie. Please, with me me we'll be there in 15 minutes tops I yell back.

Oh where are my manners I'm Samantha Mason but I go by Sam never call me by my full name only Julie can call me that. Im 22 and I'm an undefeated underground street fighter, racer, and dancer, oh and I sing a little too don't tell nobody. If you do I'll kill you. But anywhere that's all your getting right now.

I get dressed I don't need a shower since I took one last night I get dressed in this,.

(Her nails are black instead of white and she has on white and black adidas superstars on)

I put on some mascara and lip gloss and head down stairs I grab a water and a granola bar and head to the car to meet Julie.

Took you long enough Julie says. Yeah right I say.
We hop in my matte black with gold rims Lamborghini and speed to the airport blasting hold on we're going home by drake.

15 minutes later. (In Spongebob narrator voice😂)

We go in and I head to check in my car at the shipping place or whatever so it'll be there when we get to L.A.

I head back to to Julie just in time as our flight was called we head to the plane for our 6 hour flight to L.A. (I don't know if New York is really 6 hours from L.A so sorry) we head to first class and sit down I put my headphones on and listen to my playlist as I fall asleep.

———————————————

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm on the verge of passing out so how did I do?

Vote and comment let me know what y'all think.

Love you my weirdos😘❤️
~Lai

P.s the car is not a convertible.