Part. 23

Third person POV:

Since that make up, Felix and jeongin are back to normal. Well not like before. Felix are now less clingy than before and jeongin become more flustered everytime Felix touch him or near him. "Jeongin?? Why are you here? I thought you are in duty today." Jisung asked as his trailed down on every move jeongin do until he sit down across him. The others also turning to jeongin. Giving him their full attention. Jeongin sigh. "I wish." He take out his books and pencil case from his bag.

"I'm supposed to be on duty but the library are close today and they ask everyone, I mean all the librarian, to be there THE WHOLE DAY tomorrow." Jeongin frustratedly explained while doing his assignment. "It sucks you know?? I'm supposed to be at the studio for dance training tomorrow." Jeongin groan as he loudly tapping his pen. "Whoow there young boy, calm down." Changbin take the pen from jeongin's hand. He might kill anyone with just a pen soon.

Changbin put the pen back on jeongin's book after received an annoyed and frustrated glare from jeongin. He showed his most deathly glare to changbin but still get scare when changbin raise his eyebrows. He took his pen and back on doing his assignment. "Well..." Hyunjin pat changbin shoulder and move him aside slowly. "You can just be there for half of the day and then go to your training in the evening." Hyunjin trying to calm jeongin down by giving him an idea.

Sighing again, jeongin say "Like I can. The student council will hunt me down." Seungmin, Jisung, hyunjin and changbin just blankly staring at each other then at jeongin. They sure has sympathy on jeongin. Jeongin are only in his second year in high school yet he already been so busy. He is part of the student council, one of the reliable librarian and the captain of the school softball team. But at the same time they are more pity at Felix.

Felix are unofficially part of the student council, the captian of the school football team and an active swimming team member. He in a dance team out of school and one of the best player in the taekwondo inter club also out of school. Even with all that, he managed to give his time for jeongin. If only Felix is here now...

Seungmin wanted to say something but jisung pull his hand gently, shaking his head preventing seungmin to say anything that possibly could hurt the younger feelings. "Hey guys, Hi babe" Minho suddenly came excitedly and kiss Jisung's forehead. Sensing that the air aren't good, Minho clear his throat and sit beside jisung. "Where's Felix by the way? I haven't seen him since the morning. I thought he will be here." Minho asked.

Minho look at jisung just to receive a glare from him. Then he look at seungmin and saw seungmin slapping his own face. 'did I do something wrong' Minho thought. Hyunjin knows Minho would ask this since today he supposed to go to the dance practice with him and Felix. So he thought of something to say so that jeongin won't suspicious too much. "Oh don't you know hyung? He's with Chan hyung. Chan hyung said they need to see the teacher today." Hyunjin explaining while glancing at jeongin for a few times. Jeongin doesn't seems like to care much about that. Minho just mouthing an 'oh' before realising why jisung glared at him just now.

Hyunjin turn to seungmin then to changbin. He turn to jisung lastly and raise an eyebrow while signalling to jeongin. Jisung take a deep breath before speak up, "Jeongin where's hanyu? It's been a long time since he last hang out with us." Jeongin raise his head up when he heard his name was mentioned. "Ha?? Oh hanyu? He has gone back to China for about two weeks now. He said he'll be coming back home on the 17th" jeongin replied. Starting to get into the talk. "HA???" Seungmin stand up and slammed the table makes everyone there jumped from their chair. Jisung pull him back down forcedly then push him by the shoulder. Seungmin rub his shoulder while whining in pain.

Changbin just shook his head looking at the two. "Now I know why a squirrel and a puppy can never be together." He says while packing his things on the table. A calendar card drop out from one of his books and fall to the floor. Changbin didn't notice that so hyunjin pick it up. He furrows his eyes after he looked at the calendar. "Hey jisung?? What day is today?" "It's Friday. Why??" Jisung change his attention from seungmin to hyunjin. "jeongin did you say hanyu will be coming back on 17th??" Hyunjin asked for confirmation. "Urm...yea..??" Jeongin leaning back confused by his hyung sudden question.

"Well... Sucks to be us because we never check on date nor day, but TODAY IS THE 17th" hyunjin shouted while showing jeongin the calendar card. "WAIT. WHAT??" jeongin shout back and hurriedly pack all his stuff. Everyone else just eyeing whatever jeongin does. From the moment he stood up, putting his books in his bag till he gone to the hallway without saying goodbye.

>.<

Jeongin is now at the airport. Waiting for hanyu flight to arrive. He was about to go and buy some food since he has skip his lunch today at the food court when suddenly hanyu call him. Jeongin tilt his head, weird at the sudden call. Hanyu supposed to arrive in 15 and he aren't allowed to use phone on plane. "Hanyu?" Jeongin mark after he pick up the phone. "Hyuunngg~~ don't forget to fetch me up at the airport tomorrow~" hanyu state.

Jeongin hum weirdly. He didn't understand what hanyu tryna say. "Wait, did you go to the airport today??" "N-nO of course not" jeongin try to deny the fact that he did go. "That's good then. I'm afraid that you'll forget that my flight have been cancelled today. Lucky to be you, you never forgot things" "yea.." jeongin couldn't say anything. He felt so dumb. How can he forgot about the flight gotten cancelled?? Now he need to go back home and come again tomorrow.

" Oh right,,, hyung??" Jeongin hum to the call. Still questioning himself how can he forgot about the flight. "Have Chan hyung tell you anything?? I mean about Felix hyung." That hit him. "What do you mean??" Jeongin started to get curious "No I mean... He called me the other day. He said he'll need my help to talk with you today.... Where are you right now??" "Ha??" Jeongin ask. "I'm... In a restaurant now why??" Jeongin heard a sigh on the other line. "Why?? What's wrong??" Jeongin getting more curious. "It's just... He sounds like he is trying to make me get you away from something..." "What do you mean?"

Right at that moment, jeongin heard two familiar voices from his back. "He told me to make you stay at home and talk with you until he come to your house and fe-" jeongin hung up before hanyu get to finish his sentence.

He turn to his back only to see two very familiar and close boys sitting at the bench near him. Eating snacks with a big bag on the side of them. Probably won't notice him standing there.

Slowly, he walk up to them.

"Chan hyung?"

"Jeongin??"

"What are you doing here?"

______________________________________